(VOTE) What Should We Do W/ Picks 1 & 4?

Mind Character

(VOTE) What Should We Do W/ Picks 1 & 4?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. (VOTE) What Should We Do W/ Picks 1 & 4?

• Select - Sam Darnold and Minkah Fitzpatrick
    • Select - Sam Darnold and Bradley Chubb
    • Select - Sam Darnold and Saquon Barkley
    • Select - Josh Rosen and Minkah Fitzpatrick
    • Select - Josh Rosen and Bradley Chubb
    • Select - Josh Rosen and Saquon Barkley
    • Select - Baker Mayfield and Minkah Fitzpatrick
    • Select - Baker Mayfield and Bradley Chubb
    • Select - Baker Mayfield and Saquon Barkley
    • Select 2 of Saquon Barkley, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Bradley Chubb
    • Trade Down from #1 for a Haul, then Select 1 of the QBs and BPA

22 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Never in the history of humanity has this ever been the appropriate solution 

:D

There's countless examples of very classy actors doing black face. We got the great C. Thomas Howell in Soul Man. We got the Wayans Brothers in White Chicks. That was a very tasteful example of reverse blackface.

Just now, buno67 said:

There's countless examples of very classy actors doing black face. We got the great C. Thomas Howell in Soul Man. We got the Wayans Brothers in White Chicks. That was a very tasteful example of reverse blackface.

What about Al Jolson?

From the sounds of it, Rosen really wants no part of playing here. I am biased as a Penn State fan, but assuming Darnold comes out I'd take him and Barkley. If Darnold doesn't come out then you trade the #1 pick which will be hugely coveted in order for the team trading up to take Rosen. Then you either wait another year or take Lamar Jackson/Baker Mayfield/Josh Allen. Out of those three, I'd take Mayfield, but I don't think any of them are spectacular likely franchise building guys. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

From the sounds of it, Rosen really wants no part of playing here. I am biased as a Penn State fan, but assuming Darnold comes out I'd take him and Barkley. If Darnold doesn't come out then you trade the #1 pick which will be hugely coveted in order for the team trading up to take Rosen. Then you either wait another year or take Lamar Jackson/Baker Mayfield/Josh Allen. Out of those three, I'd take Mayfield, but I don't think any of them are spectacular likely franchise building guys. 

Ok so you do know Darnold is coming out? Or did you post this a few days ago and it’s just hitting the server?

And haven’t seen proof positive Rosen doesn’t want to play here. Unless you’re from the future and this post is just now hitting the server?

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so you do know Darnold is coming out? Or did you post this a few days ago and it’s just hitting the server?

And haven’t seen proof positive Rosen doesn’t want to play here. Unless you’re from the future and this post is just now hitting the server?

I don't know if Darnold is or isn't coming out, but there is a strong sense (rumors) that he may decide to return to school. Hence why I offered both scenarios. Rosen's statements he made are relatively vague, but there certainly is a strong implication. I'm sure your front office would do their due diligence before making the pick either way.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I don't know if Darnold is or isn't coming out, but there is a strong sense (rumors) that he may decide to return to school. Hence why I offered both scenarios. Rosen's statements he made are relatively vague, but there certainly is a strong implication. I'm sure your front office would do their due diligence before making the pick either way.

How do you have 637 likes?

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Dude go to google and type “Darnold declaring”. 

Suppose I missed this. Can't say I've had the time lately to stay up to date on some of the finer details. Such is life. Then yes, my suggestion would be Darnold and Barkley.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol, I don’t mind Barkley, just not my PREFERENCE.

We could, and have, done worse.

Oh man we have. Sounds like we’re passing over Darnold because of hands. 

Speaking of hands and football prowess. I’m thinking we have more females posting in here than we know. 

Come out ye fairer sex. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh man we have. Sounds like we’re passing over Darnold because of hands. 

Speaking of hands and football prowess. I’m thinking we have more females posting in here than we know. 

Come out ye fairer sex. 

I’m telling you man, it’s just MC trying to reverse pshycologize his way into getting Darnold drafted.

What 6’4 dude has sub 9.5 inch hands? Cmon.

Archived