Joe Philbin to return to Green Bay

CWood21

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

So he is/was asst. HC and OL in indy (btw, we are robbing Indy eh?) I imagine he will get an asst. HC designation here as well? What about moss then? Does he walk? Or can you have 2 asst. HCs? 

Don't think he needs it. Indy already let us have their TE coach. They (like Det) can block any hires since their staff minus HC is still under contract. It doesn't seem likely that they are though. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So he is/was asst. HC and OL in indy (btw, we are robbing Indy eh?) I imagine he will get an asst. HC designation here as well? What about moss then? Does he walk? Or can you have 2 asst. HCs? 

I think MM said he was altering the OC job responsibilities, so guess we have to wait and see.

One rumor out there was that the Packers were hoping Moss goes away. 

4 minutes ago, cooters22 said:

Isn't she entitled to it? I'm going to go back to my corner in the fetal position and cry.

Yes, she is definitely entitled to it. Problem is if you fire her she gets half of everything and all kinds of free money to keep her living the life she had become accustom to

Philbin as OC would be a great pickup.  Knows system; AR likes him; he did a great job when in GB; fits well with MM. 

I still think about that whole sad situation where Philbin's son fell through the ice and drowned in Oshkosh -- messed him up for a year; probably why he left GB. 

38 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

why we only hire low energy old men to coach? hire a couple juice guys iyam

How David Bennett wasn't hired immediately after that press conference shows we're a joke of a franchise, tbh

Archived