Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

36 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

personally I'd rather find our WR in the draft this year...I really like Ridley if we can get him early (long shot) if not, I really like Gallup or Miller to replace Sammy or compete w/Reynolds.

DJ Moore or bust, IMO.

1 hour ago, chris00cm said:

Last we've heard he visited the Jets and Hawks. Along with him, Brice Butler, Jeff Janis, Cam Meredith, and Matthews would all be nice bargain signings.

We're not getting Meredith at a bargain. The Bears would just match our offer.

13 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

DJ Moore or bust, IMO.

Dallas Goedert imo.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

We're not getting Meredith at a bargain. The Bears would just match our offer.

Dallas Goedert imo.

Giving Meredith what Crabtree or Grant got would be a bargain. Would they match that? Who knows.

Is Goedert considered a wideout now?

8 hours ago, chris00cm said:

Giving Meredith what Crabtree or Grant got would be a bargain. Would they match that? Who knows.

Is Goedert considered a wideout now?

Yes, they'd match that. They have a ton of cap room.

Goedert is as much of a WR as Eifert, who we tried to sign.

20 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

I think we're fine at WR. Maybe we'll bring a late round guy in via the draft and let him battle it out.

Very confident with Woods, Kupp, Reynolds and co this season.

Reynolds is unproven at this point and what if 1 of the 3 gets injured, which is highly likely this day and age. If we want to stay successful on offense as well as assisting in the growth of our franchise QB we need weapons...and we need to replace what we were looking for in Sammy Watkins (which we never got). 

4 hours ago, RamPackFan said:

Jags are rumored to be releasing Allen Hurns.....I'm not a huge fan but he did rack up over 1,000 yds and 10 Tds a couple years ago

He's JAG (if he's also now no longer a Jag).  I wouldn't complain, but he's not someone I'd prioritize.  Honestly, I'd sooner see what we have in Reynolds first, because guys of Hurns' caliber will continue to be released as the offseason and preseason progress.

Realistically we only have Kupp and Woods going into the season...Reynolds is unproven, we're gonna have to do better than that.... McVay is not satisfied with that and I'm willing to bet 1 out of our 2 first picks will be addressing  that - take it to the bank 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Any thoughts on bringing in a guy like Maclin or Wallace? Haven't heard much buzz so they may come cheap.

Of the two, I'd prefer Wallace, but it would genuinely be cost-dependent for me.  Maclin's done.  The injuries finally sapped him and he just hasn't been the same player the last two seasons.  Wallace isn't the Wallace of old, but he still knows how to get open (and draw penalties) on the routes we'd be asking him to primarily run.

Archived