Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

6 hours ago, JMG5 said:

Donald and Suh would not be fair to the league. 

With a Brockers-Suh-Donald front and our new backfield, we could field a linebacking corps of Abe Simpson, Jasper Beardly, Hans Moleman and Old Jewish Man and still have the best defence in the league.  

25 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Easley back is official 

Surprising, but I like it. Im hoping that he builds his stock back up, is a great rotational pass rusher, and sings a big contract elsewhere next year. Seems like we may be keying on generating a pass rush with our down lineman and coverage more than with edge rushers.

Seems like other than potentially one of the NT we are looking at, we probably wont be grabbing any other DL in this draft.

3 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Easley is a solid rotation guy.

I was hoping we'd sign Suh before I got to work today :(

I'm waiting for an alert too, but I think he is going to drag this out and try to get teams into a bidding war. I still don't think we end up with him, but the fact that we are giving it a shot is awesome.

4 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I'm waiting for an alert too, but I think he is going to drag this out and try to get teams into a bidding war. I still don't think we end up with him, but the fact that we are giving it a shot is awesome.

Sadly, I agree with you. I have a feeling he will go to the highest bidder

Archived