Better Defense: Vikings or Jags?

mdonnelly21

61 members have voted

1. 1. Better Defense

• Jags
    • Vikings

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Jags are in the playoffs with Bortles at starting QB. 

and they are from the AFC south. Self proclaimed kings of the south yet they lost to the titans twice 9_9

but after watching the game, I understand your comment :$ I never realized how he was that bad at times, but was a good runner . 

5 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Is Keenum much better? Maybe he is, clearly he is, but did any one see that coming? 

Im taking the Vikes defense. #1 in scoring and dominate in both the run and pass.

Jags have more takeaways and sacks. 

41 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Is Keenum much better? Maybe he is, clearly he is, but did any one see that coming? 

Im taking the Vikes defense. #1 in scoring and dominate in both the run and pass.

Jags have more takeaways and sacks. 

Bottles makes Keenum look like Joe Montana...yes, Keenum is SIGNIFICANTLY better than Bortles.

20 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I put in a homer vote for the Vikings in this poll, but that's exactly what I was thinking while watching Bortles in this week's game against the Bills.  

28 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I put in a homer vote for the Vikings in this poll, but that's exactly what I was thinking while watching Bortles in this week's game against the Bills.  

That Jags second is legendary. If they manage to get a lead...pretty much game over. 

The Viks are better against the run...and it allows them to be able to win by playing from behind. 

The Jaguars get more sacks and interceptions, but that may be due to scheme that allows a little more freelancing. I don't know that though. Total guess.

Minnesota has the more disciplined defense with the utmost emphasis on sticking to fundamentals. Its amazing what we did this year without having great sack/int numbers.

I'll take the Vikings over Jags, but its more like 1A and 1B!

Archived