Jordy

Cobb

Mathews

Free Agents:

Damarcus Lawerence

Donte Moncrief

Taylor Gabrirl

Draft:

1. Roquan Smith, OLB, Georgia. Fastest player on the Geogia defense. Switch to 4-2-5 will pair Smith with Martinez.

2. Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan. Need depth and Rotational guys. DL was relatively healthy, I dont expect that again. 

3. Dallas Goedert, TE, SD, Small school receiving stud.

3. Troy Fumagalli, TE, WI, back to back TEs to allow us to run more of a balanced offense. 

4. Sean Welsh, C/G Iowa, dont know much. Played some T but hopeful Evans replacement.

5. Keke Coutee, WR, TT, Next best slot WR. 1429 yards in 2017. Speedy guy with good seperation.

5. Holton Hill, CB, Texas, played really good but missed last thre games with suspension. Guts gets risky and doesnt put such a crunch on character.

5. & 6. Traded for 2019 4th rounder.

7. Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma. Unknown prospect could develop into something. ;););)

Defense:

DL Perry Clark Daniels Lawerence

LB Martinez Smith

CB King House

S Haha Burnett

Slot: Randall or Jones depending on formation.

Offense:

QB: Rodgers

RB: Jones

OL: Bak Taylor Linsley Evans Bulaga

WR: Adams Moncrief

TE: Fumagalli Goedert

14 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Too bad we did get Bradley Chubb in the 6th to pair with Baker in the 7th.

He went off the board just before GB last pick in the 5th. Guts was so angry thats why he traded the next two picks away for 2019.

That draft is gross but the FA makes up for it. Taking on Lawrence at the contract he's going to demand takes a brave heart.

Just don't like that draft.

Can't stand taking a non rush backer at 14.

Mo Hurst is 275 pounds right now. I don't mind a rush lineman, but that's a rush lineman and not a full time guy.

You're betting on Rollins at CB4 this year.

Demarcus Lawrence has 9 sacks total in three non-contract years.  He is not the pass rusher people think he is, he is another pass rusher that wants a good contract.  He's gonna have 4 sacks with the team that pays him too much next year. 

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That draft is gross but the FA makes up for it. Taking on Lawrence at the contract he's going to demand takes a brave heart.

Just don't like that draft.

Can't stand taking a non rush backer at 14.

Mo Hurst is 275 pounds right now. I don't mind a rush lineman, but that's a rush lineman and not a full time guy.

You're betting on Rollins at CB4 this year.

Yeah I thought I was still weak at CB. House, King, and Randall are the only boundary guys. If one of king or house go down move Randall outside and plug jones or burnett in slot. Still would like to add depth.

Archived