GoT Mock v02

Kenrik

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Demarcus Lawrence has 9 sacks total in three non-contract years.  He is not the pass rusher people think he is, he is another pass rusher that wants a good contract.  He's gonna have 4 sacks with the team that pays him too much next year. 

Honestly I havent watched much on him. Im just going by his numbers and wanted to mix the mock up a little especially with a new GM that may sign FAs.

2 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

Me neither. 

Dont think any get cut unless we’re making a HUGE splash in FA

Agreed. I honestly think Jordy could restructure and the other two wont but maybe with Guts coming in he wants it known that players will be held accountable and maybe wants to make a FA splash for some change and breath of new life.

5 hours ago, Pugger said:

If we cut both Cobb and Jordy  - which I have a hard time believing we would - we'll have to draft a couple of WRs unless you want to go with Adams, Geronimo, Davis, Janis and Clark in 2018.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember some report that Jordy was open to restructuring his contract. Or it could just be that I'm still delirious from the flu?

6 hours ago, Pugger said:

If we cut both Cobb and Jordy  - which I have a hard time believing we would - we'll have to draft a couple of WRs unless you want to go with Adams, Geronimo, Davis, Janis and Clark in 2018.

No that would be terrible. Check under Free Agents. I have us adding Monte and Gabriel. Keke is going to be a really interesting slot guy as well. Add another 15 lbs to his frame and he could be very productive in this league. Depth chart: Adam, Moncrief, Gabriel, Geronimo, Keke, Davis. Adams and Moncrief would be a great 1,2 punch.

1 hour ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember some report that Jordy was open to restructuring his contract. Or it could just be that I'm still delirious from the flu?

Hes the only one I havent heard from. Mathews has said hes not restructuring. Cobb has said he hasnt heard anything from his agent on restructuring and doesnt expect to. I havent heard anything from Jordy.

13 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Hes the only one I havent heard from. Mathews has said hes not restructuring. Cobb has said he hasnt heard anything from his agent on restructuring and doesnt expect to. I havent heard anything from Jordy.

Clay believes as I do that they will not cut him. If they would, then they would need 2 OLB really bad. Too risky. 

The thought of a 4-2-5 set up is intriguing when you look at what you put together. I am not in favor of all the cuts you made lol, but it is intriguing. Right now I do not really think CM3 and BOTH Cobb and Jordy are gone, but we will see what happens once a new DC and OC are named. I do think Cobb can be a very good player moving forward in the slot, I also believe Jordy can be as well. No one is going to fear them outside anymore however so it makes sense to move on from one of them.

I know every Packer fan thinks the wideouts from this year suck wind except for Adams. I just can't accept that notion. Is everyone using the stats from Hundley's term as starting QB as the baseline? If so that's a false negitive reading. The wideouts need new blood, but let's not use last year's performance as the baseline.

Archived