GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

9 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

You said that "literally" no one said anything about the refs favoring the Pats, always favoring the Pats, wanting them to win, etc.

I proved you wrong over and over and over again. 

I realize you are frustrated because of how wrong you were, but hey....I get it.

Your response was that everyone is saying the refs are actively/always cheating for the Patriots. Literally only HorizonToZenith said the Refs were cheating. Again, you taking colloquialisms literally doesn't mean you're right. People saying that the refs bad calls were in favor of the Patriots and helping them in this game is not people saying there's some grand conspiracy in favor the Patriots. But if you want to be right then sure.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Your response was that everyone is saying the refs are actively/always cheating for the Patriots. Literally only HorizonToZenith said the Refs were cheating. Again, you taking colloquialisms literally doesn't mean you're right. People saying that the refs bad calls were in favor of the Patriots and helping them in this game is not people saying there's some grand conspiracy against the Patriots. But if you want to be right then sure.

This still going on?

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

imagine that... brian hoyer just almost made lost me my fantasy championship with -1 yard

Did you see him take those knees though?  3 knees and he only lost 1 yard.  He was moving forward with each one and the last one he took a step forward before dropping his knee.  If you won your pool by that close, you should be thanking Hoyer.  

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

The NFL even lets the Patriots have the Saturday game every year so they can get an extra day. I think like 5 years in a row now 

Yeah but then they get a day less to prepare for their divisional round opponent.

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Your response was that everyone is saying the refs are actively/always cheating for the Patriots. Literally only HorizonToZenith said the Refs were cheating. Again, you taking colloquialisms literally doesn't mean you're right. People saying that the refs bad calls were in favor of the Patriots and helping them in this game is not people saying there's some grand conspiracy against the Patriots. But if you want to be right then sure.

You said no one was saying something....I legit just pasted a bunch of people saying the things you said "literally no one" was saying.

I dont "want" to be right....I'm simply reposting other people's thoughts that directly contradicted what you said. 

Archived