2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

42 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

^Man, the draft would be so stress-free for me if the Broncos took Nelson that high.  I am legitimately going to be terrified if Nelson is on the board when we pick.  I think I'll literally rage cry. 

Can you YouTube your draft day?

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

^Man, the draft would be so stress-free for me if the Broncos took Nelson that high.  I am legitimately going to be terrified if Nelson is on the board when we pick.  I think I'll literally rage cry. 

If Gute seriously even considers taking a guard at 14 then I will proclaim he actually has no plan and learned nothing from TT

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

If Gute seriously even considers taking a guard at 14 then I will proclaim he actually has no plan and learned nothing from TT

Let's hope he didn't learn too much from TT. In case you missed it, our roster is thin af right now across the board. Remember how we got here. 

57 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Watching Fred Warner cut ups.. and geeeeeze #95 is a freshman?? Guys a giant, putting him on the futures list.

That's the small DT from that recruiting class lol. They have a guy in the same class who is 80lbs heavier lol

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Let's hope he didn't learn too much from TT. In case you missed it, our roster is thin af right now across the board. Remember how we got here. 

Gute making our worst position group even worse?

Gute has done nothing to earn any favor over Ted other than the fact he isn't Ted and Ted haters think nobody can be worse. It almost seems... IDK what the word I'm looking for is... But like it feels like he's not gonna be better just for karma's sake.

4 hours ago, pollino14 said:

^ really?? I do not remember that.

Yeah. That clip pops up here every year around this time (as it should. Its comedic gold) and I remember a relatively frequent member admit a little bit embarrassed that that was him on a few occasions. Anybody else remember that?

5 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Yeah. That clip pops up here every year around this time (as it should. Its comedic gold) and I remember a relatively frequent member admit a little bit embarrassed that that was him on a few occasions. Anybody else remember that?

That wasn't hauschchild was it?

Archived