2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

11 hours ago, persiandud said:

assuming we'll lose our last game, what's the best edge/corner duo we can realistically come away with after the first 2 rounds?

Realistic?

Harold Landry & Jaire Alexander

Or

Isaiah Oliver/Denzel Ward & Hercules Mata'Afa

Those might be a stretch? Idk.

First, the Packers will not be losing Rodgers.  The NFL already signed off on the IR transfer, nothing can be done about it now, that's why some teams are pissed.  Don't look now, but the OL is going to be a major need at RT and RG.  If the stud rusher isn't there at #15, or whatever their pick is, trade down.  Yeah we have extra picks already, but we didn't think we lacked this much talent.

1 minute ago, jleisher said:

First, the Packers will not be losing Rodgers.  The NFL already signed off on the IR transfer, nothing can be done about it now, that's why some teams are pissed.  Don't look now, but the OL is going to be a major need at RT and RG.  If the stud rusher isn't there at #15, or whatever their pick is, trade down.  Yeah we have extra picks already, but we didn't think we lacked this much talent.

Speaking of RG/RT, what does everyone think of Justin McCray?

29 minutes ago, DocHambone said:

I think hes our RG next year.

He'll proably be just fine ..  Evans was solid as well  ... that is one area where Ted Thompson made some really sharp decisons.  I don't think Sitton and Lang are missed all that much.  I was critical of both exits, but apparently guard is one spot where we can get away with less than pro bowl talent.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

He'll proably be just fine ..  Evans was solid as well  ... that is one area where Ted Thompson made some really sharp decisons.  I don't think Sitton and Lang are missed all that much.  I was critical of both exits, but apparently guard is one spot where we can get away with less than pro bowl talent.

Nice to see people are coming around to this fact.  I caught hell for defending the position heading into this season.  From everybody.  We will be fine there next year.  Period.  Would be nice to stay healthy there, but we'll be fine there. 

Archived