4) Jackson

5) Allen

Mine would be:

1) Jackson

2) Mayfield

3) Darnold

4) Allen

5) Rosen

For me, the talk that Jackson looks good in a pro-style offense is good enough for me. Also, we could probably get him in the second round, or if we traded back into the late first, which is huge because it allows us to draft someone else at 6. A draft where we landed Nelson and Jackson would be an absolute monster for us. 

Mayfield, I like a lot but just not as much as Jackson. 

Darnold scares me because of his hands and his turnovers.

Allen has all kinds of red flags in terms of accuracy and competition, has the biggest bust factor here too. We have a history of busting so we need to avoid him.

Rosen sounds like the kind of athlete that cannot lead, which is a non-starter for a QB.

8 hours ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Mine would be:

1) Jackson

2) Mayfield

3) Darnold

4) Allen

5) Rosen

For me, the talk that Jackson looks good in a pro-style offense is good enough for me. Also, we could probably get him in the second round, or if we traded back into the late first, which is huge because it allows us to draft someone else at 6. A draft where we landed Nelson and Jackson would be an absolute monster for us. 

Mayfield, I like a lot but just not as much as Jackson. 

Darnold scares me because of his hands and his turnovers.

Allen has all kinds of red flags in terms of accuracy and competition, has the biggest bust factor here too. We have a history of busting so we need to avoid him.

Rosen sounds like the kind of athlete that cannot lead, which is a non-starter for a QB.

You are way off on Rosen, where do you come up with this crap. 

19 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

You are way off on Rosen, where do you come up with this crap. 

Rosen' teammates went to bat for him in their interviews at the combine from what I heard. Basically they don't understand where people are coming up with this stuff. They essentially said he is a leader and was the hardest working player at ucla. He put in the most time of any player outside of practice. Shows that the comments about him not loving the game arent true. He had some immaturity issues early on but has changed over the last couple of years. Kind of what you expect. Most people become adults during those 18-22 years. 

53 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Rosen' teammates went to bat for him in their interviews at the combine from what I heard. Basically they don't understand where people are coming up with this stuff. They essentially said he is a leader and was the hardest working player at ucla. He put in the most time of any player outside of practice. Shows that the comments about him not loving the game arent true. He had some immaturity issues early on but has changed over the last couple of years. Kind of what you expect. Most people become adults during those 18-22 years. 

I don’t agree or disagree with this. But it’s a very poor example. Of course his teammates are going to stick up for him at the combine. If they don’t it hurts their draft stock. Shows no loyalty to a teammate. So that’s just a poor example to use as well as a QB putting in more work. Every QB is putting in more work than others. Rosen is probably my favorite QB out of the bunch. I just think your reasons for him having high character are poor.

Archived