Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

He can still go to jail for reckless driving. But I think it was reported in the initial days that the radar gun was faulty. Plus they’ll have to prove that he willfully disregarded the safety of people for those charges to stick. This will probably get dropped to careless driving and he’ll pay a fine, get a few points on his license and  move on. 

7 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

The cop who arrested him apperently also arrested Vilma for reckless driving and resisting arrest. Those charges were also dropped.

This cop seems to be on a I’m God Spree down in Miami.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/05/cop_who_arrested_jets_robby_anderson_has_checkered.amp

He's just a Dolphins fan 

4 hours ago, doumeyer said:

You don't think having NUCLEAR MISSILES pointing at the US had something to do with the sanctions. Cuba is only 92 miles from us down here in Florida.

My point was more i don't care, this is a jets forum, not a random cuban economics forum.   

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

He's just a Dolphins fan 

Basically. Reports should say Dolphins fan arrest Jets WR ahead of 2018 regular season.

Trying to mess up people’s lives. He was stripped of his gun after bullying a women. Accused of drinking on the job by his colleagues. False testimony under oath. How is this dude still a police officer? Why is this cop not in jail for perjury? 

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Okay link to this???

Not really a legit link yet. Just piecing things together. Darron Lee & Jamal been pumping new unis all offseason then Lee said there's going to be an announcement and surprise in regards to that at "Tase of the Jets". Believe that's tomorrow. You can go scale his twitter feed and see what I mean though. He also has the hashtag #JetsNewUnis in his description.

On 5/15/2018 at 2:28 PM, KingOfTheDot said:

I do it, I'll even add the Mets to it lol.

My life kinda sucks actually now that I think about it.

6hug.gif

I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve what you've been through. lol

I can't laugh though. Pat Riley killed our future. Cap sucks and don't have any draft picks. I want us to rebuild. 

I hope I’m proven wrong.., but I think discipline is exactly what Anderson needs. So I’m not pro him getting off on all of this. Imo I view that as he won’t change his ways bc there were no consequences.

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I hope I’m proven wrong.., but I think discipline is exactly what Anderson needs. So I’m not pro him getting off on all of this. Imo I view that as he won’t change his ways bc there were no consequences.

He shouldn’t be deciplined  for something he didn’t do. 

Shame that a lot of our fanbase jumped ship and slaughtered Robby when he needed support the most. Was acting like he was Aaron hernandez.

What happened to being innocent until proven guilty? These days people treat it as the reverse.

52 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

He shouldn’t be deciplined  for something he didn’t do. 

He's still going to get in trouble for reckless driving. Probably not enough to suspend him though. The point is he's showing immaturity and recklessness. When someone is showing that repeatedly they think they're above the law and when not disciplined... they normally don't change. So I absolutely still see him as a bad character guy and a risk. this ruling today doesn't change that at all.

Archived