Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

On 5/3/2018 at 5:52 PM, barnaby8787 said:

Teddy B and a 2019 4th for Dante Fowler. Who says no?

I was thinking Teddy straight up for Fowler. A first that produced for 2 years for one that has one good year. It would at least make Bortles work harder to maintain his job and give Jacksonville a viable option at QB if he doesn’t.

22 hours ago, Bianconero said:

2E65968F00000578-3317271-image-m-16_1447

Actually just make these our regulars

So perfect

I would absolutely settle for these, and just make the opposite in white. Also wouldnt mind seeing green helmets and old jets lol but baby steps i guess. 

3 hours ago, DowNY said:

What's the odds that Teddy Bridgewater shows to be good this offseason, we still cut him and he ends up on the Pats and becomes their future QB? Lol

If he’s good I think we trade him. A lot of teams don’t have quality backups, so if a QB like Alex Smith, Watson, Dalton, Luck, Tannehill, Wilson, Garoppolo, Mahomes, or Brees get a long term injured, a healthy Teddy could get a 2nd. 

If Brady goes down I don’t think we trade him to the Pats even for a 1st. The only way they get him is if he makes it into free agency. IMO 

The Jet's and Bridgewater himself being very cryptic in discussing his timetable for full activity. Not to be a pessimist, but I wonder if he will actually play a snap for the Jets.They probably have to fear he could tear his other knee, as sometimes happens with these injuries.

1 minute ago, Harris Smith said:

The Jet's and Bridgewater himself being very cryptic in discussing his timetable for full activity. Not to be a pessimist, but I wonder if he will actually play a snap for the Jets.They probably have to fear he could tear his other knee, as sometimes happens with these injuries.

Minnesota put him on the field last year. I think he’s fine honestly.

19 hours ago, DowNY said:

What's the odds that Teddy Bridgewater shows to be good this offseason, we still cut him and he ends up on the Pats and becomes their future QB? Lol

I’ve already cane to the terms that when we cut Hack, NE will pick him up and he will be there franchise QB when we never gave him a snap.

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I’ve already cane to the terms that when we cut Hack, NE will pick him up and he will be there franchise QB when we never gave him a snap.

LMFAAOOOO

Sad that I can also see this.

Darnold vs. Hack for years to come.

7 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Please stop - nightmare scenario lol

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Is there some long list of ex Jets beyond Danny Woodhead who went from NY to NE and flourished?  I don't understand this whole narrative of players leaving the Jets and becoming great Patriots.

Agreed.  I think we have won that with Curtis Martin for decades anyway.

Archived