Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

7 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Can't blame him for having a crap lawyer. He's literally paying this dude to handle it and won't know things aren't handled until stuff like this happens.

You’re not wrong but Robby is an adult. He should know his court date too. Grow up and get your $#!+ together. No more excuses. Guy has no more chances. Football is for men, he’s not a man. 

7 hours ago, ekill08x said:

You’re not wrong but Robby is an adult. He should know his court date too. Grow up and get your $#!+ together. No more excuses. Guy has no more chances. Football is for men, he’s not a man. 

He had good reason for missing the court date.

3 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

He had good reason for missing the court date.

Yep - non story.

"Robby Anderson got some good news Thursday after his arrest warrant issued 24 hours earlier was lifted due to a clerical error by the Broward County court. Anderson's attorney, Ed O'Donnell, told the Daily News that the miscommunication was a result of a change from the circuit court to the county court."

55 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Lmao who is that?! She’s probably right, just wonder what her credentials are to say for sure. 

We really do need a new identity. Parcels knew it after 1997. We’ve had these jerseys for 20 years and haven’t won a thing. New QB, new owner kinda. New jets. 

9 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Need a new logo as well. I'm sure there are better options than our current. 

I like our old one actually. With that white helmet and Kelly green it’s look nice I think. But there a lot of cool designs you can do with an airplane.

Archived