Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Also, yesterday they had Black Widow outfit for sale. Today, there's nothing Avengers related. For the first time ever, I actually want to purchase a skin and there isn't anything Avenger related!

The Black Widow skin has literally been in the shop three days in a row.  Thursday, Friday and all day today.  It just changed about a hour and a half ago when the shop rotated.

It'll more than likely come back before the event ends in like 7 days.

26 minutes ago, showtime said:

The Black Widow skin has literally been in the shop three days in a row.  Thursday, Friday and all day today.  It just changed about a hour and a half ago when the shop rotated.

It'll more than likely come back before the event ends in like 7 days.

Gotcha, I didn't play until I saw Endgame, which was yesterday. Ideally they have something more than Black Widow as there's plenty of characters to base outfits off of.

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Gotcha, I didn't play until I saw Endgame, which was yesterday. Ideally they have something more than Black Widow as there's plenty of characters to base outfits off of.

Star Lord skin has been leaked.  That's the other skin.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, showtime said:

Today is the last day of season 8.  Season 9 starting bright and early in the morning.

#hype

How is it so far if you've played?  I haven't played since season 6 I think and kinda have the itch to play again. 

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

How is it so far if you've played?  I haven't played since season 6 I think and kinda have the itch to play again. 

To me, the game is still the same as it's always been.  Of course there are different weapons, brand new locations on the map, etc but the core game play is still the same as it's always been.  Players have gotten better, of course, but I still find the experience to be the same.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

If they bring back the easy mats and thirst for health/shield this game will be near perfect. The revive van was a great addition.

#ThanksApex

I highly doubt they bring back siphon for health/shields.  I think one of the reasons they took it away was because they were planning on introducing the revive vans.  If they had health/shield siphon + reviving dead players that would be way too much.  I do agree with you on the mats change.  They should have left it how it was.

I really like the new Tilted a lot better now.  Adding the plant at the volcano is also nice because it's another place added to the map where there was pretty much nothing previously.  They took out the pump, so you pretty much can't one shot kill anyone with any gun in the game outside of like legendary heavy snipers.

That's a pretty interesting decision.

4 hours ago, showtime said:

I really like the new Tilted a lot better now.  Adding the plant at the volcano is also nice because it's another place added to the map where there was pretty much nothing previously.  They took out the pump, so you pretty much can't one shot kill anyone with any gun in the game outside of like legendary heavy snipers.

That's a pretty interesting decision.

I hate it. The new shot gun sucks. They need to bring pumps back.