Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

On 8/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, showtime said:

Please revert shotguns.  This SMG/Tommy gun meta is so boring.  

Think thats exactly why they're adding this sawed off shotgun. Seems like it will be more powerful than the current pump and revert some of the balance back. I don't mind the SMGs since they were nerfed a bit, for that one week stretch though...Good heavens, I was lasering people from 80M with the common SMGs. It was nuts.

36 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Think thats exactly why they're adding this sawed off shotgun. Seems like it will be more powerful than the current pump and revert some of the balance back. I don't mind the SMGs since they were nerfed a bit, for that one week stretch though...Good heavens, I was lasering people from 80M with the common SMGs. It was nuts.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up vaulting the pump shotgun once the sawed-off is introduced.

Seems to serve the same purpose / with one being (seemingly) better. 

12 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up vaulting the pump shotgun once the sawed-off is introduced.

Seems to serve the same purpose / with one being (seemingly) better. 

Very different weapons though. Sounds like the sawed off will do very heavy damage but has super limited range and a very slow reload time. Definitely only meant for very close quarters. Pump has okay range so I think it will stay. I'm glad they're adding a wide variety of weapons, game isn't fun when the same 2-3 guns are the only ones that matter.

39 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Very different weapons though. Sounds like the sawed off will do very heavy damage but has super limited range and a very slow reload time. Definitely only meant for very close quarters. Pump has okay range so I think it will stay. I'm glad they're adding a wide variety of weapons, game isn't fun when the same 2-3 guns are the only ones that matter.

I believe the sawed-off will be able to shoot twice in quick succession. At least if I remember the load-in screen correctly.

Last night I snuck up behind a dude at hit him with a pump shotgun to the head at point blank range.  It did 139 damage but he had full health/full shield, and he ended up killing me with a SMG (note: I am bad, but a point blank shotgun blast to the head should do the trick, I could have pick axed him I was that close)

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Last night I snuck up behind a dude at hit him with a pump shotgun to the head at point blank range.  It did 139 damage but he had full health/full shield, and he ended up killing me with a SMG (note: I am bad, but a point blank shotgun blast to the head should do the trick, I could have pick axed him I was that close)

It's mind boggling to me why they nerfed shotguns this much.  Just because a professional can consistently hit headshots with the pump doesn't mean everyone else can do it.  Hell, on average the majority of people consistently miss when they shoot a pump shotgun on PC.  People even miss more on console.

It's too bad a development team like Valve or Blizzard didn't make this game.  EPIC blows.

17 minutes ago, showtime said:

It's mind boggling to me why they nerfed shotguns this much.  Just because a professional can consistently hit headshots with the pump doesn't mean everyone else can do it.  Hell, on average the majority of people consistently miss when they shoot a pump shotgun on PC.  People even miss more on console.

It's too bad a development team like Valve or Blizzard didn't make this game.  EPIC blows.

I don't know much about Valve's team, but Blizzard isnt thay great despite probably being the most experienced lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think fortnite is finally avilable on android devices today.  Is it worth downloading it on android? 

There's only a small selection of android phones that can play it, and I think Samsung has it exclusively for a while.

If you can play it though, look into hooking up a mouse and keyboard and monitor to your phone and enjoy 60 kill solo squad games until they fix it.