The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

9 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000927154/article/gm-power-rankings-howie-roseman-kevin-colbert-among-best

What a freaking joke....

Elway is one of the most overrated GMs in all of sports. The Manning signing made his name as a GM but since then, he’s been garbage.

It's laughable some of the guys Elway is ahead of. Obviously signing Manning was a big deal, but outside of Von Miller, Elway has been one of the worst GMs when it comes to the draft. The Broncos are in the position they are now because of how badly they have failed in the draft. And for the point in the article about his "incredible touch" in free agency, I kind of get a chuckle out of that as well. Besides Manning, he hasn't really hit a home run in terms of FA signings.

Hard to believe guys like Spielman, Snead, Loomis, Caldwell are all behind him on a GM list. All of those teams are in MUCH better shape than Denver and have proven to be able to draft quality players.

9 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000927154/article/gm-power-rankings-howie-roseman-kevin-colbert-among-best

What a freaking joke....

Elway is one of the most overrated GMs in all of sports. The Manning signing made his name as a GM but since then, he’s been garbage.

That list loses is butt backwards. He is Rankin GMs basically off of one or two picks. Seahawks have had some very bad drafts as of late. 

Elway had one or two good off-seasons on the back of Manning, Ware and Talib. 

He missed on an 1st round QB and maybe a coaching hire. 

Yeah. It's a bogus list. 

Vince Young is announcing our 2nd round pick this year.

I don't really care personally and it's such a trivial thing, but seems like an awfully weird choice. I mean there's people who haven't done it like Brad Hopkins, Samari Rolle, Vanden Bosch, etc, etc, etc that I could think of that would be far better liked by Titans fans.

Woodyard will be announcing the 3rd round pick.

15 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't really care personally and it's such a trivial thing, but seems like an awfully weird choice. I mean there's people who haven't done it like Brad Hopkins, Samari Rolle, Vanden Bosch, etc, etc, etc that I could think of that would be far better liked by Titans fans.

That’s disgusting, I’d prefer Locker to announce it over Young tbh.

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Cause it's in Texas I guess..

Archived