Titans Head Coaching Search 2018

KingTitan

Tomlin is a product of a great QB in a weak division. He’s a good coach but time after time he comes up short in big games due to failure of having his team prepared in a crucial moment. I’ll take him only for a PR move, but all the talent he has on offense & the division he’s in I don’t get it.

13 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Tomlin is a product of a great QB in a weak division. He’s a good coach but time after time he comes up short in big games due to failure of having his team prepared in a crucial moment. I’ll take him only for a PR move, but all the talent he has on offense & the division he’s in I don’t get it.

weak division? Both Cincy and Balt have been good more often than not the past 10 years

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

weak division? Both Cincy and Balt have been good more often than not the past 10 years

What I mean by a weak division is Pittsburg is the favorite every year in that division you don’t see no 1 as a threat, I’ll give you Baltimore ion trust Cin, but the division always come down to Baltimore & pit, but since the Ray Lewis retired it’s more Pittsburg division every year to lose.

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

What I mean by a weak division is Pittsburg is the favorite every year in that division you don’t see no 1 as a threat, I’ll give you Baltimore ion trust Cin, but the division always come down to Baltimore & pit, but since the Ray Lewis retired it’s more Pittsburg division every year to lose.

I think what gets lost in it all is how tough it is to play in the AFC North. Cleveland is a doormat, but Cincy/Balt/Pitt all know eachother so, so, so, so damn well and they all match up with each other because they're all physical teams with physical defenses year in and year out. 

Yes, Pitt has the most talent and is the consistent favorite, but they also consistently win. Tomlin is THE MAN.

Also you know we're in a truly awful time for coaches when a guy who has a .659 win percentage without a single losing season on his resume is possibly being fired.

The whole "yeah but his QB is great", yeah go find me all those coaches who win a ton of games without a great QB. I'll do your research for you and tell you the only guy who has ever done that is Joe Gibbs.

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think what gets lost in it all is how tough it is to play in the AFC North. Cleveland is a doormat, but Cincy/Balt/Pitt all know eachother so, so, so, so damn well and they all match up with each other because they're all physical teams with physical defenses year in and year out. 

Yes, Pitt has the most talent and is the consistent favorite, but they also consistently win. Tomlin is THE MAN.

Right he’s a good coach & I’ll hire him but when it comes to get to the super bowl he always fall short. He should have 3 rings by now, in my opinion he just get out coached in late game situations, is all I’m saying. 

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Also you know we're in a truly awful time for coaches when a guy who has a .659 win percentage without a single losing season on his resume is possibly being fired.

The whole "yeah but his QB is great", yeah go find me all those coaches who win a ton of games without a great QB. I'll do your research for you and tell you the only guy who has ever done that is Joe Gibbs.

Brian Billlick & john gruden