Titans Head Coaching Search 2018

KingTitan

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Naw I think it’ll be much closer. People can say what they want about Jacksonville’s defense but they know how to get to the QB and they know how to lock down receivers. Sure they may have an off game but for the most part, they’re elite. I guarantee you Brady won’t be sitting back there all day having lunch. If Bortles doesn’t suck, I think they have a good shot to win.

I don't see it. NE's offense is better than Pitt's, Gronk is equally or even more of a mismatch than Brown, and their defense is light years better than Pitts. They'll take away the run game just like they did against us, and Bortles and their bum recievers will have to beat Butler, Gilmore and Mccourty, which they won't. They are barely gonna score. I'm calling a blowout, if not a blowout then they win by atleast 10.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

I don't see it. NE's offense is better than Pitt's, Gronk is equally or even more of a mismatch than Brown, and their defense is light years better than Pitts. They'll take away the run game just like they did against us, and Bortles and their bum recievers will have to beat Butler, Gilmore and Mccourty, which they won't. They are barely gonna score. I'm calling a blowout, if not a blowout then they win by atleast 10.

This just isn’t true though. We made their defense look elite when in reality it’s pretty mediocre. Pittsburgh was better in pretty much every defensive statistical category this season except points in which there wasn’t that big of a difference. I think Pittsburgh’s offense is better too. Sure they don’t have Gronk but NE doesn’t have Bell or Pittsburgh’s OL. Plus Pittsburgh’s top 3 WRs are pretty damn good. Probably the best trio in the league. Pittsburgh’s D forgot to show up last week and I do think Tomlin is an overrated coach. It’ll be a close game unless Bortles completely resorts back to garbage play.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This just isn’t true though. We made their defense look elite when in reality it’s pretty mediocre. Pittsburgh was better in pretty much every defensive statistical category this season except points in which there wasn’t that big of a difference. I think Pittsburgh’s offense is better too. Sure they don’t have Gronk but NE doesn’t have Bell or Pittsburgh’s OL. Plus Pittsburgh’s top 3 WRs are pretty damn good. Probably the best trio in the league. Pittsburgh’s D forgot to show up last week and I do think Tomlin is an overrated coach. It’ll be a close game unless Bortles completely resorts back to garbage play.

The only reason Pitt's D was better in any category was because of NE's first 4 weeks of the season. Go back and compare their stats to the rest of the league from week 5 and on, they're a completely different unit They've been exceptional to say the least. Also since your going by statistical categories on defense, you should do the same on offense. NE has been better than Pitt this year in literally every facet.

32 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

it's not mediocre when it's hitting its stride and playing confident in the playoffs

all they'll have to do is sell out against the run -- which they'll do.

Belichick is the Nick Saban of the NFL. He'll make you so one dimensional so quickly. And similar to Saban, unless you have a QB who can throw the ball, you won't beat him once he makes you one dimensional. 

Why are we talking about the Jags/Patriots game again? Lol 

Sidenote: Lol at the Jags defense giving up 52 points to our offense in two games. 

Back on topic. I'm warming up to LaFleur after hearing Greg Cosell talking about him. 

I need him to have a good DC and staff with some experience. 

• Like 1

Eagles are my 2nd favorite team but I want them to lose so we can interview Reich and Flip. I like them as well as LaFleur and Wilks. I don't know what staff Vrabel would put together. He would need a good OC. Don't really know what any of their staffs would look like but still lol

8 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Because he did more than what was expected & ruined the jets chance at getting a top QB at tanking... ?

I'm seeing his personality clashed with players and the coaching staff.

Then again, I'm seeing that they want Todd Haley who's had that same problem so idk.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Why are we talking about the Jags/Patriots game again? Lol 

Sidenote: Lol at the Jags defense giving up 52 points to our offense in two games. 

Back on topic. I'm warming up to LaFleur after hearing Greg Cosell talking about him. 

I need him to have a good DC and staff with some experience. 

That's really the only reason Im okay with them being in the afccg. Hell if they won the super bowl Im good. WE SWEPT THE CHAMPS THEN LMAOOO

12 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Wilks has a 2nd with Zona 

Did we already know we were bringing him in for one? I cant keep up any more

Yea the only confirmed so far were Vrabel, LaFluer and Wilks. Though I don't know if we had a date set for Wilks. 

• Like 1