Titans Head Coaching Search 2018

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I could’ve sworn Vrabel was scheduled for today and LeFleur tomorrow. Haven’t heard anything on Wilks until this. 

Yes, I believe that's correct on what had been previously reported. I wonder if we were trying to fit 2 interviews into one day or if one of the reporters is wrong.

7 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

That guy is me, and someone is drastically wrong somewhere. This is what PFF has:

7Y1D0BMTQ-GCj9067Z3jpg.png

Pro Football Reference is usually my go to when it comes to raw stats, and they have him at 866 defensive snaps and an additional 74 STs snaps... that gets him to 970 snaps...

1zea25j.png

Football outsiders puts him at 867 defensive snaps and 941 total...

29yp9gj.png

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

Pro Football Reference is usually my go to when it comes to raw stats, and they have him at 866 defensive snaps and an additional 74 STs snaps... that gets him to 970 snaps...

1zea25j.png

Football outsiders puts him at 867 defensive snaps and 941 total...

29yp9gj.png

No idea how different websites are getting different snap counts.

I also can't say I've ever actually noticed Casey on special teams before(then again outside of gunners/returners/kickers/snappers you generally don't).

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

No idea how different websites are getting different snap counts.

I also can't say I've ever actually noticed Casey on special teams before(then again outside of gunners/returners/kickers/snappers you generally don't).

I've for sure seen him on the FG/extra point block unit... That would add up to at least half that #. Maybe he also plays on the punt/block return unit...? I hadnt noticed him there bit maybe

Usually I’m bummed out an upset when the playoffs are going on but overall I’m pleased with our season. Now I just want the Eagles and Pats to finish there seasons so we can really get our offseason started.

Normally it sucks waiting 2 and a half months from us usually missing the playoffs until free agency but it is nice this year we have this coaching search to bridge our gap till free agency 

3 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Usually I’m bummed out an upset when the playoffs are going on but overall I’m pleased with our season. Now I just want the Eagles and Pats to finish there seasons so we can really get our offseason started.

Normally it sucks waiting 2 and a half months from us usually missing the playoffs until free agency but it is nice this year we have this coaching search to bridge our gap till free agency 

Winning 1 playoff game is about as much as we could have reasonably expected this year, and given the play-calling limitations that seemed like a major success. 

I was bummed when it seemed like Robiskie was going to be able to stick around, but once that was corrected, I don't think I've been as high on this team. Probably not since 2008, maybe even early 2000's. In a great spot right now with some really solid HC and staff candidates, a solid GM pulling the trigger in draft/personnel decisions and plenty of FA money. Setting up for 2018 to be a big season hopefully.