AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: Jacksonville Jaguars #3 @ New England Patriots #1: Bortles vs. Brady

.Buzz

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Boston media continues to show it has no idea what it's talking about.

Just posting this stuff for laughs at this point.

Well they said the same thing last week and were proven right.  Titans were no contest, and to think the Jags lost to that team......twice! I'll believe it when I see it.

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

We're screwed boiz... They're respecting us and giving us nothing to be upset and fired up about. 

The Patriots are the real deal and if the Jaguars don't stop the short passing game, slow Gronk, and disrupt Brady, this'll be over before it starts. 

14 minutes ago, VegasOdds101 said:

Well they said the same thing last week and were proven right.  Titans were no contest, and to think the Jags lost to that team......twice! I'll believe it when I see it.

So because the Patriots beat the Titans and the Titans beat the Jaguars that means the Patriots will beat the Jaguars?

Ok...

No one is saying that the Patriots shouldn't be favored, but these articles are...bad.

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Boston media continues to show it has no idea what it's talking about.

Just posting this stuff for laughs at this point.

Just ignore Shaughnessy. He disrespects Patriots opponents as a conduit for his hatred of the Patriots themselves.

1 hour ago, Starless said:

Question:

I know the Jags don't blitz much at all, but have there been any specific opponents against whom they've dialed up more blitzes than others? What were the results?

From what I can tell, they blitzed the most against the Texans week 1 and Titans in week 17. They sent 5 + rushers at Mariota on 10 of 29 dropbacks. He went 4/5 for 24 yards and sacked twice. 

Ill try and find the numbers for week 1.

2 hours ago, Starless said:

Question:

I know the Jags don't blitz much at all, but have there been any specific opponents against whom they've dialed up more blitzes than others? What were the results?

Can’t find the numbers for week 1 but they only blitzed Ben once in week 5 and Rivers once.

i don’t see us blitzing Brady much. Maybe a couple times. 

Archived