Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

GG saints.. But 

Beautiful way to start the morning. We signed suh and are going for Odell. Life is wonderful.

All you jabronis wait we're coming!!! Y'all can make a right on smackdown ave and come get it. 

LOL @RuskieTitan hold these 2 fat L's loser. Talking smack? Okay. 

Edited by El ramster

Joe Mixon is a monster catching passes out of the backfield in this sim. 72 yard TD catch in the early 4th ended up being the GW score as our defense held tight.

Joe Mixon [9 GS]: 89 carries for 405 yards (4.55 YPC, 20 LNG), 1 touchdown. 28 receptions for 385 yards (13.75 YPR, 72 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 4 drops, 1 fumble

Only problem is AP will still be good in this sim one more year, but I can't possibly tag 2 RBs. Do I tag AP for 1 more year of guaranteed production, or Mixon in hopes that his production as a backup carries over as a starter and he improves IRL? Tough decision but I think I'll be gambling on Mixon. 

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Joe Mixon is a monster catching passes out of the backfield in this sim. 72 yard TD catch in the early 4th ended up being the GW score as our defense held tight.

Joe Mixon [9 GS]: 89 carries for 405 yards (4.55 YPC, 20 LNG), 1 touchdown. 28 receptions for 385 yards (13.75 YPR, 72 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 4 drops, 1 fumble

Only problem is AP will still be good in this sim one more year, but I can't possibly tag 2 RBs. Do I tag AP for 1 more year of guaranteed production, or Mixon in hopes that his production as a backup carries over as a starter and he improves IRL? Tough decision but I think I'll be gambling on Mixon. 

you'd be crazy to tag AP over Mixon IMO - but you also traded Jalen Ramsey for Andy Dalton so anything is possible ;):x

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Looks like he's playing well for you, I certainly didn't anticipate that, especially after an unimpressive rookie season. The talent is there, just wasn't sure his production would follow.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Looks like he's playing well for you, I certainly didn't anticipate that, especially after an unimpressive rookie season. The talent is there, just wasn't sure his production would follow.

Seems like backup HBs always perform better for some reason.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I could finish out the season 0-7 and end 4-12 and you could go 7-0 and finish 12-4 and my winning % would still be 10% better than yours (which yours would still be sub .500, btw).

Yeah but do you the Titans have Suh though?

No matter what! The Titans will always be one yard behind the Rams. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11483404

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:
8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Seems like backup HBs always perform better for some reason.

Bilal Powell did not get this memo.
But I think it usually has something to do with if the backup can make a big play or two per game, they don't get enough carries to impact the overall performance negatively. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Yeah but do you the Titans have Suh though?

No matter what! The Titans will always be one yard behind the Rams. 

Nope, Suh on the Rams, so Imma enjoy you singing his praises now.

BTW who won a playoff game last year?

Enjoy those L's.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Bilal Powell did not get this memo.
But I think it usually has something to do with if the backup can make a big play or two per game, they don't get enough carries to impact the overall performance negatively. 

Yeah that's a booty statement.

Ezekiel Elliott [9 GS]: 190 carries for 856 yards (4.51 YPC, 34 LNG), 7 touchdowns, 1 fumble. 13 receptions for 169 yards (13.00 YPR, 24 LNG), 1 touchdown, 1 drop, 2 fumbles.
T.J. Yeldon [9 GS]: 67 carries for 221 yards (3.30 YPC, 20 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 1 fumble. 7 receptions for 78 yards (11.14 YPR, 26 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 2 drops.

Dude is a cement truck outchea. 

Edited by El ramster

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Nope, Suh on the Rams, so Imma enjoy you singing his praises now.

BTW who won a playoff game last year?

Enjoy those L's.

Get outta here. Let's bet 10k right now that the Rams get farther despite playing in a loaded Division. Let's go baby..

I'll fly you out here or I fly to you.. And we sit next to each other with money in hand ready to pay up.