Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

#1 defense

#4 offense

My point differential is 101. The next best in the league is 56.

When I lose in the playoffs, I deserve to be trolled into oblivion for the failure of this team to capture a title.

Nah brah. You got the GOAT squad.

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Nah brah. You got the GOAT squad.

I’m so expecting the 2017 Chiefs. Limp through to the finish line and get knocked out in the first round.

9 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’m so expecting the 2017 Chiefs. Limp through to the finish line and get knocked out in the first round.

Imma be the titans 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Imma be the titans 

It’s gonna be Kent. 0-5 against him, I’m gonna finish the season 0-7.

On 3/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, Gmen4ev said:

When Rodgers throws on you 64 times and you still come away with the W

Usually that's a sign that teams are in a hole early and have abandoned the run game. Teams that have passed the ball 50+ times have a win rate of just ~20%

It looks like I'll make it into the playoffs, but against the top handful of teams I think my squad is only winning about 3 out of every 10 matchups. Might have to come with some radical gameplans. 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Usually that's a sign that teams are in a hole early and have abandoned the run game. Teams that have passed the ball 50+ times have a win rate of just ~20%

It looks like I'll make it into the playoffs, but against the top handful of teams I think my squad is only winning about 3 out of every 10 matchups. Might have to come with some radical gameplans. 

I think the team you have this season is quite a bit better than the one you had last season. That one got to the conference championship, right?