Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

On 1/15/2018 at 12:04 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Yellow Division

1. Motor City Machine Gunners (10-4)
  2. Indianapolis Predators (9-5)
  3. Egypt Starfalls (8-6)
  4. Southview Saints (6-8) e
  5. Rhode Island Majors (4-10) e

2 weeks remaining and the yellow division is still a coin toss.  Even a wild card is going to be a tough get. 

12 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

To come back to this point.

If we subtract the four today I'd still have more takeaways than everyone. No one but me is in the 20s. Why did you lie?

Oh oops I just added forced fumbles and INTs. I didn’t take recoveries into account. Still, I think two teams had more forced fumbles and interceptions than you and numerous were in the 20s.

17 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

2 weeks remaining and the yellow division is still a coin toss.  Even a wild card is going to be a tough get. 

I need everyone to lose and I win out! 

Moss plz lose I need this you don’t!

i deserve this. 

38 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If you have to beg others to lose, you probably don't deserve it. icon_lol.gif

He deserves it the same way Browns fans deserve it. After years of being garbage, you deserve a bone thrown your way.

....Or how Jaguars fans did. 

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

He deserves it the same way Browns fans deserve it. After years of being garbage, you deserve a bone thrown your way.

....Or how Jaguars fans did. 

You mean like ram fans? At least we have a chip! Get on my level scrubs! Bucs you too suck it bozo. All those trades and picks hold this L! 

Just now, El ramster said:

All those trades and picks hold this L! 

Says the guy who traded a half billion first round picks so he could beg others to lose games to let him in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Says the guy who traded a half billion first round picks so he could beg others to lose games to let him in the playoffs.

Deserves playoffs because he tanked for 5 seasons and when that wasn't enough gave up another 7 drafts worth of firsts.