Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I mean, the way you stated your sentence makes it sound like you are absolutely certain that's what happened, when that's not entirely the case.

Are you requesting that all trolls of Tammy are 100% factually accurate from now on?

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Carlos freaking Dunlap. Not sure how I feel. @RuskieTitan We finna get some first round grades or what? 

From a quick look, total of 10 4-3 DE's came away from last season with 10 sacks, Dunlap was one of them.  Pair that with a decent IRL season he should be solid and gives me a DL of JPP, McCoy, Dunlap as of right now.  

IMG_07022018_161910_0-768x432.png

The best player in football this season when you include the postseason was Aaron Donald, whose unrivaled pass-rushing skills also earned him PFF’s best pass-rusher award. Donald generated 91 total pressures, which led the entire league, and he did that while rushing from an interior alignment (where pressure is harder to generate) and missing two games over the season. Needless to say, Donald had the league’s best pass-rushing productivity score of 14.8, and in the playoffs he had one of the most spectacular halves of football you will ever see, generating 10 total pressures before the Falcons completely changed their gameplan at the half to try and take his influence out of the game. Donald’s dominance changes games, and he rightfully takes his place atop the PFF Top 101 for the second time in his career.

PFF Elite Stat: Donald led all interior defenders with 91 pressures in the regular season. That figure was so dominant that Geno Atkins, who ranked second with 70 pressures, was closer to eighth-highest Fletcher Cox (50) than he was to Donald.

Oooooooooooooooooooof... My sweet prince. I just don't see how AB or Odell sell high, Then people send low offers for Donald.

He's worth more than what AB went for. Has been the best player in the NFL for past 2 years and arguably 3. He's on another stratosphere of dominant. So when people ask, How much for Donald and I point out what AB went for or even Odell.. I want more than that. 

Hell that scrub Stafford went for more than I get offered. 

Edited by El ramster

Rushed it but I added player cap numbers and accumulated PFF ratings to the player listing in the draft board.

Wish I could of done more, so there are several errors and some players have the wrong values due to duplicate naming, or the names simply being spelled different in PFF than listed here.

Nonetheless it should give you all some sort of player ranking.  Next year I plan to spend much more time on this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V7673QP5dkU4ZRL7clZpUeJL0QOcABwg0HQnAt_bAzs/edit?usp=sharing