NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

i felt a little vomit in the back of my throat rooting for the cowboys yesterday, but yeah this isnt a happy day. 

Odds are we will have to root for the bears the last day of the season.  Eww to that.

it would suck if those unfortunate teams we had to root for all won, but we ended up losing to the lions

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it would suck if those unfortunate teams we had to root for all won, but we ended up losing to the lions

thats basically what happened last week, but it was the cardinals.  I think pretty much every single thing that could go right last week for us went right, except one tiny little detail :(

2 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

thats basically what happened last week, but it was the cardinals.  I think pretty much every single thing that could go right last week for us went right, except one tiny little detail :(

and then everything went right again

if we were 6-6-1, we would have quite the chance

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and then everything went right again

if we were 6-6-1, we would have quite the chance

yup.......if we won last week I would be like "fight me bro, see what happens", but that loss was soooooo bad.  Now im a bit more timid lol.  I might have that attitude again if we steal something in chicago.

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That had to be the worst play I've ever seen a QB make.

It painfully reminded me of the 2-point conversion against us when Wilson ran around for 2 days and chucked it across the field as he was being sacked, one of the many plays that ultimately cost us a SB trip. Only difference was.... against us, HaHa wasn't athletic enough to simply knock the ball down and got boxed out by Willson for the catch. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

It painfully reminded me of the 2-point conversion against us when Wilson ran around for 2 days and chucked it across the field as he was being sacked, one of the many plays that ultimately cost us a SB trip. Only difference was.... against us, HaHa wasn't athletic enough to simply knock the ball down and got boxed out by Willson for the catch. 

Didn't remind me of that at all, because you don't throw away a 2PC and he had a WR in the area. I wouldn't expect Tim Boyle to be as stupid as that.