NFL News & Notes

Leader

An interesting view of the opposite side. Obviously some of the Bears’ mistakes were caused by great play from GB, but some of it is just ineptitude & unforced errors. Hopefully GB’s defensive success translates vs. better opponents.

also Claypool looks awful, assuming he’s 100%. Glad PIT didn’t take GB’s rumored trade offer last year. 

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

I like this. There is obviously tons of untapped talent but the game is so specified that athletes need to learn the various positions to compete at the highest level. I’m glad Ken O. got his shot with us this year , hope he can develop into a player even though I know it’s a long shot. I nominate myself to be international talent scout for the Packers.  

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

I like this. There is obviously tons of untapped talent but the game is so specified that athletes need to learn the various positions to compete at the highest level. I’m glad Ken O. got his shot with us this year , hope he can develop into a player even though I know it’s a long shot. I nominate myself to be international talent scout for the Packers.  

Refugee head of scouting in Mogadishu, Beirut, and Sierra Leone.  Also, Southern Chile and Argentina.