NFL News & Notes

Leader

On 11/21/2023 at 5:59 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

Well, yes.  About roughly half of the teams in any given season will be mediocre.  If everyone was great, then nobody would be great.  And if everyone was awful, it would be the WNBA.

I suspect a good bit of what he's talking about is the old boys club with the hiring of coaches. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Yeah....well....the best SCOTUS money can buy is gonna have a say about that....and I suspect strongly come up with something that limits the federal governments ability to set tax rates etc......

Why's that? Because the current Administration has been proposing just such a tax plan - hasnt been able to get the necessary votes as yet - and our SCOTUS has become really, really, REALLY quick addressing concerns of corporate & special interests.

Literally nothing you typed has the slightest resemblance to reality. 

9 hours ago, Zycho32 said:

Eh, Billionaires and Rich folk in general are totally disconnected and utterly entitled, but so much anti-rich rhetoric boils down to "If I can't have what they have, then NO ONE will." Basically, it's all about spite, word salad be d*mned.

Actually not.