NFL News & Notes

Leader

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

This idiot is also trying to say he didn't fumble in the SB game against the Packers.  

CTE?

For real though. What a bat **** insane thing to say. It's not like you need to go a good player to talk about the game. I can't imagine actually thinking that and then ******* actually posting it. 

If anything, the good ex players are the ones that often suck at being commentators....

To:  Everyone who was saying "BUT WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PICKENS".

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/12/17/steelers-george-pickens-ripped-by-fans-lack-of-effort-vs-colts

There's no way he would have lasted here in this WR room with the ball being spread around.  He's talented, yes.  He's also very immature and a diva despite not achieving anything in the NFL yet.

Just now, vegas492 said:

To:  Everyone who was saying "BUT WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PICKENS".

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/12/17/steelers-george-pickens-ripped-by-fans-lack-of-effort-vs-colts

There's no way he would have lasted here in this WR room with the ball being spread around.  He's talented, yes.  He's also very immature and a diva despite not achieving anything in the NFL yet.

I'll stand by my wanting to draft him....for his talent. I've not read all that he's been up to while in PIT - but his head is in the wrong place and he's making bad decisions...which is unfortunate. I still like the talent though.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'll stand by my wanting to draft him....for his talent. I've not read all that he's been up to while in PIT - but his head is in the wrong place and he's making bad decisions...which is unfortunate. I still like the talent though.

He was a diva then, and he's still a diva now.  Doesn't run block.  Complains about not getting the ball enough.  Doesn't give effort after an INT.....etc.

It isn't like this is new for him.  It is his normal.  And likely the reason why he dropped to where he did in the draft.