NFL News & Notes

Leader

35 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Is there a player in the league who gets talked about more without ever doing anything than Jerry Jeudy?

Caleb Williams? Although in fairness, Williams has not played a meaningful game. 

9 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Tyreek Hill cuffed.  Pretty pathetic by the police.  Listened to him address it after the game.  Dude is a class act.  

Tyreek Hill?   Dude is a class act?  

I'm hoping this is tongue in cheek    Tyreek Hill is a giant POS.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:
2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Tyreek Hill cuffed.  Pretty pathetic by the police.  Listened to him address it after the game.  Dude is a class act.  

Tyreek Hill?   Dude is a class act?  

I'm hoping this is tongue in cheek    Tyreek Hill is a giant POS.

He was a "class act" when addressing this issue to the media. That much is true.

However, that one presser doesn't define him and he's had previous issues that make it fair to question him, absolutely.

Tyreek has not had much noise well he's had enough but for anyone to call him a class act that's a stretch. Can't wait to see the other side of this. He's got enough smoke around him that there is much more to this story then his side. 

Deshaun Watson is sued for sexual assault and battery - NBC Sports

Watson with more of the old again. I just read the PFT article and he's a ******  yes for sure but these women are no better like wow. Her story is plain crap. She was terrified when he was face down laying down and could have run but stayed then found the strength to fight back later. I'd like to see her insta account and how many roses she charges for the massage. My own two cents, but dam. 

2 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Tyreek has not had much noise well he's had enough but for anyone to call him a class act that's a stretch. Can't wait to see the other side of this. He's got enough smoke around him that there is much more to this story than his side. 

The other side from the cops?  In this country?  lol sure let them explain why they kicked him while he was on the ground.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/41193347

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

The other side from the cops?  In this country?  lol sure let them explain why they kicked him while he was on the ground.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/41193347

Yawn

Anti-cop rhetoric is just as misplaced as celebrating Hill.

The reality is that two or three people with questionable decision making ended up in a situation.

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

He was a "class act" when addressing this issue to the media. That much is true.

However, that one presser doesn't define him and he's had previous issues that make it fair to question him, absolutely.

Don't know his history just watched his presser.  Very positive.  McCaffrey not playing.  Guess the injuries are back. How he stayed healthy all last year is beyond me.   Genius trade by the Jets.  Reddick still holding out.  Conditional 3rd wonder if they'll get the pick back.  

MNF see how long Rodgers lasts in this one.  Pulling for him to stay healthy but that's a tough deal opening up against the Niners. 

3 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Deshaun Watson is sued for sexual assault and battery - NBC Sports

Watson with more of the old again. I just read the PFT article and he's a ******  yes for sure but these women are no better like wow. Her story is plain crap. She was terrified when he was face down laying down and could have run but stayed then found the strength to fight back later. I'd like to see her insta account and how many roses she charges for the massage. My own two cents, but dam. 

When you are rich and famous better watch you arse.  Sure some woman are straight up predators.  Waston still is a POS though.  Played like dog sheet last night also.  Cleveland is getting everything they deserve for making that trade.