NFL News & Notes

Leader

10 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Tyreek Hill cuffed.  Pretty pathetic by the police.  Listened to him address it after the game.  Dude is a class act.  

You really didn't mean the bold part did you? He's the poster child for a POS. Maybe to a little research into his past. 

5 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Deshaun Watson is sued for sexual assault and battery - NBC Sports

Watson with more of the old again. I just read the PFT article and he's a ******  yes for sure but these women are no better like wow. Her story is plain crap. She was terrified when he was face down laying down and could have run but stayed then found the strength to fight back later. I'd like to see her insta account and how many roses she charges for the massage. My own two cents, but dam. 

Did this particular incident happen before the suspension? Not sure how much the NFL can take of these allegations against Watson. He's a dumbass! 

35 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You really didn't mean the bold part did you? He's the poster child for a POS. Maybe to a little research into his past. 

Just watched his presser.  Haven't digged into his past but he was very positive.  Seemed like a good kid.  Whatever I don't give a sheet.  

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

The Browns only wish this were true. This allegation happened before the trade for him. Not a judge in the world that wouldn't tell the Browns they are still on the hook. They are getting what they deserve with this guy. 

New allegations may give Browns the grounds to terminate all of Deshaun Watson's guarantees (msn.com)

Not if there is language in his contract that lets them off the hook if new allegations come out that are linked to events he did not disclose to them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

The Browns only wish this were true. This allegation happened before the trade for him. Not a judge in the world that wouldn't tell the Browns they are still on the hook. They are getting what they deserve with this guy. 

New allegations may give Browns the grounds to terminate all of Deshaun Watson's guarantees (msn.com)

...and to think this team was on the up and up with Baker.

14 hours ago, Scoremore said:

When you are rich and famous better watch you arse.  Sure some woman are straight up predators.  Waston still is a POS though.  Played like dog sheet last night also.  Cleveland is getting everything they deserve for making that trade.  

Watson and that offense look antiquated.  Almost as if he is unable to read defenses on the fly.

Whatever magic he had in Texas looks completely gone.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Watson and that offense look antiquated.  Almost as if he is unable to read defenses on the fly.

Whatever magic he had in Texas looks completely gone.

I think it is more Watson than the offense.  Flacco was thriving in that same offense.

21 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I think it is more Watson than the offense.  Flacco was thriving in that same offense.

I don't think so.  Flacco was thriving with the same guys, the offense, though, was different and it was more of a real pro style offense.

Watson's offense, I'll bet, is watered down for him so he can process better.  Flacco has/had no issues processing defenses and knowing where to go based on what he sees.  

Watson needs a defined first option and second option to function.  Flacco just needs a play call and then can diagnose where to go with the ball pre-snap or post snap.

15 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I don't think so.  Flacco was thriving with the same guys, the offense, though, was different and it was more of a real pro style offense.

Watson's offense, I'll bet, is watered down for him so he can process better.  Flacco has/had no issues processing defenses and knowing where to go based on what he sees.  

Watson needs a defined first option and second option to function.  Flacco just needs a play call and then can diagnose where to go with the ball pre-snap or post snap.

Alternative facts.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 5:40 PM, thrILL! said:

The other side from the cops?  In this country?  lol sure let them explain why they kicked him while he was on the ground.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/41193347

Released the body cam footage.  Hill didn't roll down his window for the cop.  Then lowered it told him to give him a ticket and rolled it back up.  He was being a little dickish.  The cops though were really heavy handed.  No tolerance at all.  After watching it cops had a right to have  him out of the car but man pulling him out of the car and cuffing him on the ground was a bit extreme.  Cop must be a Jaguars fan.  Don't mess with Miami cops.  One thing we didn't see is how fast he was driving.  Cops were clearly pissed.  

Good discussion on the issue.  Pretty much agree with them. 

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 1

Adam Schefter -   Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill is calling for a Miami-Dade police officer to be fired following a now-viral incident Sunday in which Hill was pulled from his vehicle during a traffic stop.

• Like 1