NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Another factor with Ruggs, he suffered, 'serious but not life threatening' injuries. If he has serious leg injuries that could end his career in and of itself. He's got enough money to get a good enough lawyer to mitigate his criminal liability through plea bargaining. We'll see but this kid is not a sure thing to return to any NFL team. 

Expect the Raiders to come after that stash of cash........

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Please dont bring OBJ to town

He'd never get to us via waivers. My only hope is one of our prime competitors dont add another weapon. I'd love to have him though.

Adams and OBJ on opposite side of the field? Dont see whats not to like about that.

Edited by Leader

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

He'd never get to us via waivers. My only hope is one of our prime competitors dont add another weapon. I'd love to have him though.

Adams and OBJ on opposite side of the field? Dont see whats not to like about that.

Not many contenders can afford his cap. He wont be content with a noncontender

Hes a crazy person.

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Not many contenders can afford his cap. He wont be content with a noncontender. Hes a crazy person.

He might be on the eccentric side but he's done NOTHING while at CLE to support the "locker room cancer" and "disruption of team chemistry" angles.

He's a talented guy that IF we could get him in our uniform would help our offense a great deal - which far outweighs all the other stuff for me.

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

He might be on the eccentric side but he's done NOTHING while at CLE to support the "locker room cancer" and "disruption of team chemistry" angles.

He's a talented guy that IF we could get him in our uniform would help our offense a great deal - which far outweighs all the other stuff for me.

Except be excused from practice after being ready to practice. Probably nothing to see there.

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Except be excused from practice after being ready to practice. Probably nothing to see there.

The team told him to go home because they probably intend to release him.
You're right in one regard though....there's nothing to see there.

Just for the helluvit......imagine Adams and OBJ on the field for us.
Can you think of a better pair of WRs on the same team?

Just now, Leader said:

The team told him to go home because they probably intend to release him.
You're right in one regard though....there's nothing to see there.

Just for the helluvit......imagine Adams and OBJ on the field for us.
Can you think of a better pair of WRs on the same team?

So, if hes so good, why are the browns cutting him even though theyll have to pay him not to play there.

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

So, if hes so good, why are the browns cutting him even though theyll have to pay him not to play there.

Cause he's playing the AR card and wanting out. Just like Jackson did in LA earlier.
The proof's in - he and Mayfield do not connect.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Cause he's playing the AR card and wanting out. Just like Jackson did in LA earlier.
The proof's in - he and Mayfield do not connect.

What makes us think he'll connect with Rodgers and not start complaining about touches when the games start to matter? Why invite the circus to stay