NFL News & Notes

Leader

16 minutes ago, Norm said:

It doesn't work for sports well at all. It basically says you shouldn't play another season unless you just won the SB

Does it really work for anything? Lots of really successfull people failed trying the same thing a  load of times before succeeding. 

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 1

Could be significant. If NFL adopts this, should mean that any player who tests positive should automatically be able to return after 5 days. So players who tested positive on a Monday, for example, would be cleared to play on Sunday, etc. 

Edited by packfanfb

Ian Rapoport -   49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a chipped bone and torn ligament in his right thumb. His status is in doubt for this weekend, but he’s going to try to gut it out, somehow. He’ll be reevaluated on Wednesday.

///

Possible playoff implications.......

15 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Could be significant. If NFL adopts this, should mean that any player who tests positive should automatically be able to return after 5 days. So players who tested positive on a Monday, for example, would be cleared to play on Sunday, etc. 

I thought I read this was for vaccinated people? 

18 hours ago, Striker said:
Few have had, or ever will have, the impact on the game and the media around football like Madden did.

An absolute legend.

It just took him awhile to get his foot in the door (and yes, that comment deserves a groan, but I couldn't resist it).    🦶

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

John Madden: 

"People used to say to me, 'It must be great coaching and traveling and seeing all the things you do,' "  "Well, I'd get on the airplane, and then I'd get off the airplane, get on a bus and go to the hotel. Then the stadium, then the airplane again. I thought I'd traveled all over, but I hadn't seen anything. You've got to be on the ground to see things."