SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

1 hour ago, Habbsawce said:
14 hours ago, MathMan said:

that random post could have been your pick before it was edited.

Except my pick was the post before, but whatever. It doesn't matter in the end.

Because if you want to change your pick, you have to post again.  So that post could have been you changing your pick, then editing it if you realized you made a mistake.  And before you mention the time stamp on the edit, that time stamp changes if you edit again.  So you can edit again to make it look like your edit was after your initial edit.  So here's a good cheating scenario:

You post that you pick the Cardinals to win.  Then you see early on Sunday that Tolzein isn't playing, so you quote yourself and say you pick the Colts.  Then when it goes to OT, you edit your second post to erase any mention of that when you see that @Woz hasn't updated the OP yet and doesn't have a Colts pick for you.  Then you edit again at 6 PM to make it look like your edit wasn't during the game or anything shady like that.

Just now, cddolphin said:

wtf is happening in this thread

It is somewhat amazing that the TWELFTH edition of this pool is having so many problems with reading comprehension. I know that most of those posting right now are multi-year repeat veterans, and this isn't some new rule that I created out of thin air this year.

37 minutes ago, Woz said:

It is somewhat amazing that the TWELFTH edition of this pool is having so many problems with reading comprehension. I know that most of those posting right now are multi-year repeat veterans, and this isn't some new rule that I created out of thin air this year.

Oops. Bit of a train reaction there.

You'll get my actual stuff later on this week. Sorry!

Archived