Post Game/NFC Championship Talk

bzane

An amazing game, kudos and congratulations to Tom Brady and The New England Patriots!

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Tom Brady Magic, for the 54th time.

Led by the incomparable Brady, who was playing with black tape on his right throwing hand to protect a cut that required more than 10 stitches, the New England Patriots escaped with a 24-20 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday at Gillette Stadium.

It marked the 54th time that Brady has engineered a game-winning performance to lead the Patriots to a victory from a fourth-quarter deficit or tie, and this one was obviously sweet given the reward: A trip to Super Bowl LII to face the winner of the NFC Championship between the Philadelphia Eagles and Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on Feb. 4.

Injured hand and all, Tom Brady led the Patriots back to the Super Bowl. AP Photo/Charles Krupa

Of those 54 game-winning drives by Brady, 11 have come in the playoffs. 

I’m rooting for Philly here. 

I think they have a better defense overall (although the Eagles D is very good too) and their run game+dynamic receivers could do a number on us. Harder to defend and have a better defense. I also think Keenum is better than Foles. 

The Pats have stopped the run the last two weeks, so I feel this Eagles offense falls right in line with what we’ve been defending - except Foles can’t run like Bortles and Mariota.

Great game guys! Another Superbowl! We are so blessed to support an organization that is so well run. Also having Brady and Bill doesn't hurt at all.

I've, probably, lost a couple of years of my life through out these end gaming comebacks. 

Archived