Bowser's Mock 2nd try - Two rounds

BowserBroncos

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's not ridiculous at all. Right now, I'd say that there is a really good chance that happens. A lot may be determined in senior bowl week for Davenport though. If he doesn't struggle, I'd say there's a very good chance that he goes before Key. Kiper doesn't even have Key in the first round, and Daniel Jeremiah has him as the last pick in the first round, meanwhile they have Davenport in the top 15 and Jeremiah has him in the top 7. This isn't new. Been trending this way for a while. 

No i know it has buts its rediculous. Key ha s 10X more talent then Davenport, IMO hes better then Chubb, Just gotta wait for him to fully check out on medicals. 

Probably some really nice picks but sorry i didn't want to read more after seeing the Browns selecting Connor Williams with Shaq Barkley still available ! Sure i disagree with Josh Allen #1 but okay its just a mock but that #4 made me think than all is in your name, Broncos' fan so everything is correct for you to land Barkley to the Colorado :D

8 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

Probably some really nice picks but sorry i didn't want to read more after seeing the Browns selecting Connor Williams with Shaq Barkley still available ! Sure i disagree with Josh Allen #1 but okay its just a mock but that #4 made me think than all is in your name, Broncos' fan so everything is correct for you to land Barkley to the Colorado :D

I may have do it do Barkley falls....but I'm planning to do another one with some free agency and all the moves will prove that will be hard to the Broncos land Barkley.

12 hours ago, MDSteeler1971 said:

This is a terrible draft all around. You have both Edmunds going to Pittsburgh and going way early...

Tremaine has everything to go 1st round....Jeremiah just put him ahead of Roquan Smith and inside of the top 10 of his top 50 big board

I just though Terrell is a good player too and would fit well for Pitt....and would make mama Edmunds to see both sons playing together.

7 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Tremaine has everything to go 1st round....Jeremiah just put him ahead of Roquan Smith and inside of the top 10 of his top 50 big board

I just though Terrell is a good player too and would fit well for Pitt....and would make mama Edmunds to see both sons playing together.

I like all of them and would love them in Pittsburgh but #1 priority has to be ILB and neither plays that position. If they trade back with Cleveland and get the 2 picks they have in the 2nd then I wouldn't mind as long as they get Malik Jefferson from Texas or Leighton Vander Esch from Boise...

6 minutes ago, MDSteeler1971 said:

I like all of them and would love them in Pittsburgh but #1 priority has to be ILB and neither plays that position. If they trade back with Cleveland and get the 2 picks they have in the 2nd then I wouldn't mind as long as they get Malik Jefferson from Texas or Leighton Vander Esch from Boise...

Would still be some pretty good ILB for you in the 3rd round....Tremaine can't play ILB? I though he could

Archived