TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

37 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

David amerson Released ooo, these next two weeks could end up screwing up a lot of teams in here lol

right.  I'm pulling the rosters info tomorrow and it will take a few days to have that information sorted with the player grades and apy values.  Hopefully have everything to you guys on the 10th.

Due to unforeseen circumstance J James has become available again. 

I have deleted some of the messages of enquiries so rather than send messages randomly guessing who it was thought I would raise awareness on here but apologise in advance for pimping him out.

let me know if you are still interested.

18 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Due to unforeseen circumstance J James has become available again. 

I have deleted some of the messages of enquiries so rather than send messages randomly guessing who it was thought I would raise awareness on here but apologise in advance for pimping him out.

let me know if you are still interested.

I get the feeling that this is because of a certain breakfast food?

Good luck this year fellas! I'm just not gonna be able to swing it this year. :( Haven't had near the time to keep up with the draft like years past. 

Definitely going to pop in and check out the moves. With Scot McLoughan in Cleveland, I'm expecting big things. 

7 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

right.  I'm pulling the rosters info tomorrow and it will take a few days to have that information sorted with the player grades and apy values.  Hopefully have everything to you guys on the 10th.

Hopefully we can get some details on this before tomorrow then. If not no worries.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000915023/article/grey-cup-mvp-devier-posey-signs-with-ravens

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think there should be a Super Bowl winner discount. Players should take less money to be on the Super Bowl Champions 

4RZEL9m.gif

Why sign with a team that has added pressure to repeat, when you can sign with a team that will be under the radar

Archived