Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

Congratulations, guys. You totally outplayed the Cheatriots and thoroughly deserved the W. As a long-suffering Rams fan, I know what it's like to finally win the Super Bowl after years of failure- I'm sure you'll all be partying hard for the next week!

Looking forward to some great matches with you guys over the next few years.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nick Foles Playoff Run!

72.6 Comp pct, 971 yds, 6TD, 1 Rec TD, 1 Int.

Can Someone find his RZ and 3rd down conversion numbers please?

Beautiful numbers, and honestly I don't think they even do him justice. A meh first game (bad 1st half, solid 2nd half), but he played PHENOMENAL in the conference championship and Super Bowl. Not just by his standards, but for any QB. Phenomenal. Probably up there as the greatest back to back CC and SB performance. OL of course deserves a huge chunk of credit for this, the lack of pressure Foles dealt with was unbelievable.

3rd & 4th down

vs ATL- 5/7, 70 yards, 4/10 conversions

vs MIN- 10/11, 159 yards, 2 TDs, 9/12 conversions

vs NE- 11/14, 179 yards, 2 TDs, 10/14 conversions

So in the 2 biggest stages, Foles completed 21 out of 25 passes on 3rd/4th down for 338 yards, 4 TDs, and converted 19 times. INSANE.

Redzone

vs ATL- 1/4, 2 yards

vs MIN- 2/2, 11 yards, TD

vs NE- 2/6, 3 yards, TD

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I still find it funny that girl from my facebook (the pats fan) didnt think i was an eagles fan. I just dont post about my likes or dislikes because no one cares 

Real talk, she's acting like a c***

21 minutes ago, Danger said:
4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I still find it funny that girl from my facebook (the pats fan) didnt think i was an eagles fan. I just dont post about my likes or dislikes because no one cares 

Real talk, she's acting like a c***

I hate people like that

Archived