Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

Still hasn't set in yet. Just the picture of Foles holding the Lombardi over Brady seems like a dream. Unreal. So GD happy. Just a perpetual happy feeling in my gut. 

But that game took years off my life. My heart was beating out of my chest for hours. Worth it for a chip though! Congrats boys. Now what those fans going to say? "Where's your rings?" "Empty trophy case." I got your ring right here, pal. 

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Apparently Cris Colinsworth said "The best part of this Super Bowl was the half time show." 

F*** this dude. He will be booed louder than anyone else these days in Philly. Public Enemy #1 in Philly Sports IMO.

How about him and that old **** Al Michaels lobbying to get the TD's reveresed & whining when the reviews went our way. 

Also, when they threw the Hail Mary and he **** himself when it hit the ground. 

Just now, Blaaaaaah said:

How about him and that old **** Al Michaels lobbying to get the TD's reveresed & whining when the reviews went our way. 

Also, when they threw the Hail Mary and he **** himself when it hit the ground. 

That last call sounded so deflated, it was disgusting.

Al Michaels was alright for the most part honestly.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Apparently Cris Colinsworth said "The best part of this Super Bowl was the half time show." 

F*** this dude. He will be booed louder than anyone else these days in Philly. Public Enemy #1 in Philly Sports IMO.

Had to have been the most biased commentated game in a long time. They were riding the Patriots the entire game and they were still going on about the catches after the game. NBC and the NFL should be ashamed of themselves for letting the commentators show such blatant bias. 

Archived