Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

Congratulations guys been a long time coming but your there finally, sorry my Raiders spoiled it for you back in 80 but I'm sure most of you weren' even born then. Gotta say I'm extremely disappointed in the behaviour of Colinsworth during the game it was blatantly obvious he wanted NE to win last night and hopefully the network gets enough complaints from fans everywhere that they cut him loose, it honestly reminded me of (rip) **** Enberg announcing a Chargers/Raiders game in SD.

27 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Toughest part of my day. Foles or B. Graham bobblehead?

I went with B Graham myself. Also got 2 T-shirts (SB Champ shirt and the underdog shirt) and 2 new era snap Hats. Would have got a lane Johnson bobble if they had them. 

Men's Philadelphia Eagles NFL Pro Line by Fanatics Branded Black Super Bowl LII Underdog T-Shirt

Men's Philadelphia Eagles NFL Pro Line by Fanatics Branded Black Super Bowl LII Champions Luxe Tri-Blend T-Shirt

Men's Philadelphia Eagles New Era Black Super Bowl LII Champions 9FIFTY Adjustable Hat

Men's Philadelphia Eagles New Era Black/Midnight Green Super Bowl LII Side Patch Replica 9FIFTY Snapback Adjustable Hat

Philadelphia Eagles Brandon Graham Super Bowl LII Champions Player Bobblehead

I'm done....for now. Might get the signed Alshon 8 x 12 once I know what the photo is.

Also want the B Dawk signed HOF football.

27 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

good haul @Jeezla

I've been debating...my dad bought me the official shirt the team was wearing when i left to grab a beer right before the trophy presentation ha
So now i gotta pick which one i'm gonna pick up

ff_2558371b_full.jpg&w=600

This shirt is titties. They ran out of larges or I would have gotten it too.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I'm done....for now.

Those are nice.

I just went with the hat and shirt that the players wore after they won.

But, I'm thinking of changing the hat if I can cause watching interviews I forgot just how much the bill looks like a rainbow cause of the reflective material.

Archived