Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

Lane has all the right to talk. Our guys earned every bit of it. 

I watched NFLN today and McCleod was in studio. He said Dougie's first message to the team when they got back to the facility was "don't get comfortable." 

The Champs get two months to party and recover before meeting up in mid-April. We'll be ready. 

34 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

did he really say anything not true though?

I get what he's saying. I do think the Pats' discipline, to some degree, is necessary to long term success. 

But I have faith in Doug. He understands the players. I'll shut up now. Can't argue with the results. 

47 minutes ago, 808 said:

watched NFLN today and McCleod was in studio. He said Dougie's first message to the team when they got back to the facility was "don't get comfortable." 

The Champs get two months to party and recover before meeting up in mid-April. We'll be ready. 

Watched a something with Shannon Sharpe talking about how they talked about how anybody can win one...but you seal your legend when you win back to back

I hope they are hungry and want this one even more...cause it's gonna be tougher.

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Watched a something with Shannon Sharpe talking about how they talked about how anybody can win one...but you seal your legend when you win back to back

I hope they are hungry and want this one even more...cause it's gonna be tougher.

lol puhhlease. 

"Anybody can win one..."

ok, Shannon 

People are always gonna try and take from our shine. "Go back to back" "Gotta win 3" "But you're not a dynasty" "No one cares unless you win 5"

eyeroll

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol puhhlease. 

"Anybody can win one..."

ok, Shannon 

People are always gonna try and take from our shine. "Go back to back" "Gotta win 3" "But you're not a dynasty" "No one cares unless you win 5"

eyeroll

it wasn't so bad in context...he's given us our props a lot

He was talking about his Broncos team and how their mentality was...Schlereth was on so they were talking about the 90s broncos

43 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

it wasn't so bad in context...he's given us our props a lot

He was talking about his Broncos team and how their mentality was...Schlereth was on so they were talking about the 90s broncos

Ok. I get it. I'm not worried about the team at all though. We have quality, veteran leaders and you know Carson wants to be on the field and win a title, among others. He's probably more hungrier than ever. But even if they are only able to win one, it's nothing to fret over. SBs are hard as hell to win. It obviously takes more than just a talented roster so accomplishing that goal already, especially here, "seals their legend". IMO anyway. 

Archived