Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

The Eagles winning the Super Bowl probably makes my whole year. I've been pretty laid back about all of our games since Wentz went down because when you're constantly the underdog and playing with house money anythings on the table. Losing the Super Bowl would be absolutely demoralizing though, I know no one expected us to be here but this team deserves it and I'm sick of all the no rings crap. 

I just hope that we have a great gameplan in place and that the team executes it well. Its so hard to get back to the Super Bowl, just ask Aaron Rodgers. 

5 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Brett Favre will reportedly speak to the players the night before the Super Bowl. B|

Ive uncovered the agenda for his visit

9:00am- The Basics of Throwing Across Your Body 

10am- Living Off Of The Reputation of One Super Bowl

11am- Levis Jeans: They wont pinch your balls

12pm- Lunch

1pm- Sending Your Junk to Women and Not Having Your Career Be Over 101

2pm- Waffling On Retirement And You: How You Too Can Have 3 Retirement Press Conferences 

Great article on what BB will possibly employ to stop the RPOs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/why-bill-belichick-may-need-nick-saban’s-help-to-stop-the-eagles/ar-BBItnbI?li=BBnb7Kz

The writer notes BB's relationship with Saban and what Saban did to combat RPOs. 

Creeping the weakside safety down into the box to be that 6th defender in the box, while the "read" guy drops into coverage. 

a screenshot of a cell phone: File Photo

23 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Had back to back dreams of the super bowl last night. In one we lost on a fumbled kickoff in the last minute. In the other we won on a short Elliot FG where he managed to hit the bar some how. Overall: inconclusive. 

I had a dream the other night that we won in double OT. The score was 46-44. Not even sure how that’s possible 

Archived