Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

I am predicting the Eagles win 34 - 28. The Eagles score late in the fourth and as Tom Brady start his prototypical drive, Fletcher Cox penetrates through the middle of the line and gets a sack on Brady bringing on 3rd and long. The Eagles get two big holds and the game ends in the best way possible.

I may be getting old, and me memory tain't what is used to be- but I'm pretty sure that Chuck Bednarik is going to make one of his signature crushing tackles and turn this game into a SUPER BOWL VICTORY FOR THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!!!

Image result for chuck bednarik

2 minutes ago, Super4 said:

I'm predicting a blowout to be honest.  Foles is going to crumble under the pressure.  There will be no storybook ending.  There will be no Superbowl for the Eagles.  There is no spoon.

I'm predicting you don't show yourself after the Eagles win.

4 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Btw @BlaqOptic , you have a final prediction yet for the game? 

I'm curious to hear your take. Because I really feel like we can win this game. Maybe not here as much, but the general public and media are basically just predicting a "close Pat's win that Brady makes some big comeback at the end". What a hot take ha

And I keep reading stuff like "The Eagles are pretty much easily the more talented roster top to bottom but this game is all about QB durp". When really, I don't think Brady is good enough to beat a team as good as ours mostly himself. I mean I rewatched that AFCCG game vs Jax and Jax absolutely should have won that game. And their inability to win was due to their weakness in depth up front on DL (oh hey we have the best and deepest OL in the league), their coaches' complete lack of faith in their QB (oh hey, our coaches especially Doug, trust Foles completely), their poor OL play (Lane Johnson and Jason Kelce say hey), and what ended up being a historic, miracle type of 4th quarter from Amendola. 

And it's not going to be as easy as people keep thinking for the Pats offense to neutralize our rotation up front with no huddle offense. 

Call me a Homer Pat's fans. But whether anyone wants to admit it or not, this Eagles team is built to beat New England and Brady. The Giants beat them with a much younger Brady in NE. Now he's 40 and I think it's going to be a factor.

I honestly believe this will be the most legendary Super Bowl to ever exist. In all honesty, it is going to be decided by Gronk or Ertz in the final minutes of a wild amazing game, IMO. I tend to lean towards the latter because I honestly seek Brandon Graham wreaking havoc on his way to Super Bowl MVP (he or Foles) but Brady somehow manages to make it a close game because he is Brady.

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

I would like to see Brady finish off his career with 1 more SB win and cement his career as the 'Goat'. I also, fully expect BB and Patricia to design a defense that gives Foles fits and severely limits his success, so I am predicting a 27 to 14 game. NE would score more, but I am just not sure how healthy Brady is???

Quite literally the only reason a Patriots win would be good is so Golden Boy can retire!

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm predicting you don't show yourself after the Eagles win.

I'm predicting you won't show yourself after the Eagles lose.

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Quite literally the only reason a Patriots win would be good is so Golden Boy can retire!

There is no scenario in the known universe where the Eagles or their fans deserve a Superbowl win.  None.

44 minutes ago, Super4 said:

I'm predicting a blowout to be honest.  Foles is going to crumble under the pressure.  There will be no storybook ending.  There will be no Superbowl for the Eagles.  There is no spoon.

Won't happen. We had a nailbiter with Jake Delhomme.

7 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Heck, think I even lost my 4 month old daughter to the dark side because her coos sounded like E-A-G this morning. Seriously, best of freakin luck guys! Hope it turns out to be everything you've ever waited for.

I knew I liked you Blaq! Hope you're right.

Archived