Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

Ok, I'm heading over to my Dad's to watch the big game.  He's 87, so it's hard to say how many more Super Bowls I will have him for.  Hopefully, quite a few.

I haven't decided which team to cheer for as of yet.  On one hand, I have a ton of respect for what the Patriots have done over the last decade and a half, so I wouldn't mind seeing them add to an already great legacy.  At the same time, I feel for the Eagles fans (the decent ones, anyway), who haven't had the joy of seeing their team win it all, so that would also be nice.

I guess I will just say "may the best team win", and hope for a great game. 

Good luck to both teams and their fans!

I would love to see the Eagles win this but it' s gonna be tough, the Eagles have a great D but Brady can somehow overcome great defenses in big games. He beat a  good Seattle D in the SB and a good Jag's D this year, both were better defenses than Phillys. And on the flip side Philly doesn't have the offense to pull away like ATL did. The Eagles were my peewee team go Eagles!!!

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I would love to see the Eagles win this but it' s gonna be tough, the Eagles have a great D but Brady can somehow overcome great defenses in big games. He beat a  good Seattle D in the SB and a good Jag's D this year, both were better defenses than Phillys. And on the flip side Philly doesn't have the offense to pull away like ATL did. The Eagles were my peewee team go Eagles!!!

Neither had the consistent pass rush that Philadelphia  has with regard to generating pressure.

Just now, riceman80 said:

+1. Their D-line must give QBs nightmares. Fletcher Cox pushing the pocket up the middle is gonna be huge today

I honestly don't think Fletcher Cox is going to be that huge of a factor. NBC will point out the occasional double team but Brandon Graham is going to absolutely feast tonight I think.

Archived