Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

34 minutes ago, babababa said:

You didn't like that I compared and contrasted, otherwise why would you have asked what my statement had to do with anything? Why were you seemingly bothered that I did so? 

You wanted to control the narrative. It's so totally deep man.

I hope the rest of your day goes better for you.

Vikings left tackle Christian Darrisaw was questionable for Thursday night’s game against the Eagles, with an ankle injury. He was active for the game. But he did not play a single down.

After the 34-28 loss, coach Kevin O’Connell explained to reporters that Darrisaw aggravated the injury during pregame warmups — after the 90-minute deadline for making players inactive, via Kevin Seifert of ESPN.com.

The absence of Darrisaw made Oli Udoh the left tackle. He left the game on a cart in the fourth quarter; O’Connell told reporters Udoh has a knee injury that “does not look good.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/christian-darrisaw-aggravated-ankle-injury-during-pregame-warmups

This appears to be a bottom 7 unit for both OL and DL. Any Free Agent additions now may not really change that. 

but that’s what you get when your top additions are Oliver and Lowry, but Davenport not being there does sway some things as well. KAMs 2022 draft picks can’t even get on the field to show how poor they are. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

everybody keeps calling for him, yet 32 teams are not signing him....

I am not sure I would go after Risner.  His injury history is very concerning.  Hunt, on the other hand, is a prime example of the anti veteran running back bias being a joke.  Hunt would be more expensive than a rookie, most likely. However, he is a quality veteran running back with low mileage. If he were a used car, he'd be in your driveway in a heart beat!

• Like 1