TCMD- INSIDE THE LOCKER THREAD

EaglesPeteC

First Round 17-32 Rumors

- The Chargers have been pretty quiet in free agency but I am hearing that they want to beef up that defensive interior with Big Vita.
- After moving up to 18, I don't get the sense the Bills are done moving up. They will keep moving up trying to grab Josh Allen.
-The Cowboys need offensive playmakers in the passing game. With a weak first round WR class, I am hearing they might be targeting grabbing a TE at 19.
- The Lions have their sights set on improvements at LB. Don't be surprised if the name Leighton Vander Esch is called here.
-Seattle dismantled their defense and will look to build it back up. I hear they really covet Derwin James. They will have to move to get him.
- The Rams will look to boost their front 7 with LB and NT being their biggest needs. Vita Vea is the apple of their eye.
- The Panthers will look for Pass Rush and CB at 24. Denzel Ward and Harold Landry are their top targets.
- The Titans are going to push heavily to move down. They don't feel like they have a pressing need at 25.
-The Falcons are targeting the Guard position at 26. Isaiah Wynn could be their guy.
-The Saints will keep building up their defense in the first round. I hear they will be heavy in the LB business.
- I hear the Bears really fell in love with DJ Moore's combine and will consider taking him here at the bottom of the first.
- The Jaguars are going after TE's here I think Dallas Goedart could be the pick.
- The Vikings have Teddy Bridgewater at the top of their QB depth chart and could be looking to add another QB here at 30. This could be where Mason Rudolph or Lamar Jackson go off the board.
-The Patriots will have a big decision about whether to grab the heir apparent to Tom Brady or help that defense at the bottom of the first
- I am hearing the Eagles already have a potential deal in place to move out of the 32nd spot. If they stay put, I can't get a good read on what direction they might go.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:
37 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

If only you had an inside source in the Eagles front office....

And I still have no idea what direction they might go haha

Turmoil inside the SB Champs front office......my how quickly the fall from the top can happen.

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Look at all that turmoil falling from the sky

1cgPFSOnfdgCO3a2rDCcVdd_RwLuYcofl.jpg?it

Living in the past.   This is about the 2018 season.  Gotta keep looking ahead and not be complacent and living on past laurels.  

Daniel Jeremy-uh + Charley Casserole, Analyst Commentators NFL.googledoc
Post Combine Mock Draft

1. Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB Penn State
2. J-E-T-E JETS!: Josh Rosen, QB UCLA
3. Horses: Bradley Chubb, DE NC State
4. Clowns: Sam Darnold, QB USC
5. Black & Silver Pirates: Quenton Nelson, LG Notre Dame
6. Lil' Giants: Tremaine Edmunds, LB Virginia Tech
7. Dolphins: Hoping it is Dan Marino's arm on Josh Allen, QB Wyoming
8. Stealers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB Alabama
9. BrockOs: Denzel Ward, CB The Ohio State
10. Santa Clara: Roquan Smith, LB Georgia
11. Red & Pewter Pirates: Derwin James, S Jameis' Teammates
12. Bengals: AJ Green, WR Georgia's replacement Calvin Ridley, WR Alabama
13. Nationals: Bryce Harper, OF High School selects Baker Mayfield, QB Sooner Rather Than Later
14. Rodgers and WRs: Harold Landry, Edge Boston College
15. Arizona Cardinals: Mason Rudolph, QB Oklahoma State (booo hissss from the crowd "should have been Lamar Jackson")
16. Baltimore Ravens: lets see... looks like Daron Payne went to Alabama, DT
17. LA Supachargers: Vita Vea, NT Washington
18. Buffalo Wings: Lamar Jackson, RunTheBall Louisville
19. Dallas Cowboys: Josh Jackson, CB Iowa
20. Detroit Lions: Marcus Davenport, Edge SomewhereInTexasButNotTexas
21. Buffalo Sauce: James Daniels, C Iowa
22. Seahawks: Griffin Twin, Hype Storyline 4.38 USF
23. Dodge Rams: Kolton Miller, LT LA Local Student
24. Panters: Christian Kirk, WR PleaseBeMikeEvans2.0
25. Titanic: Mike Hughes, CB UCF
26. Shane Falco: Taven Bryan, DE ChompChomp
27. Saints: Arden Key, YOLO NOLA LSU
28. Da Bears: Mike McGlinchey, LT KeepsHisOLCoachFromND
29. JaguarsActuallyWonThisManyGamesIRL: Hayden Hurst, HeWantedAYoungTE2BadHaydenIsntYoung South Carolina
30. Vikings: Donte Jackson, AnotherDB LSU
31. Patriots: Isiah Wynn, BellDefinesThisOffseason Georgia
32. Superbowl Champions: Orlando Brown, OL Oklahoma Slowers

Archived