TCMD- INSIDE THE LOCKER THREAD

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

The following player was offered the same amount.

Dannell Ellerbe 43OLB

I need the two GM's to message me a new base and signing bonus for a one year deal to determine who gets this gem.

If you send me the same offers again, I'll toss a coin to figure where he lands.

@LuckyNumber11

@Deadpulse

New England Patriots upped their offer and have been awarded Ellerbe.

Dannell Ellerbe 43OLB 9 56.7% $915,000 $915,000   $85,000
Dannell Ellerbe 43OLB 9 56.7% $915,000 $1,150,999   $150,000

I haven't been in the Bengals workbooks since I made the bids, at 8:40 pm or so. Can you have a look at them? If the last modified time stamp is still in place, that would evidence the bids were legit. I don't think anyone was bidding against me for Peerman and Cassel and that my bid for Wallace might be a winner over Baltimore's. 

4 hours ago, sparky151 said:

I haven't been in the Bengals workbooks since I made the bids, at 8:40 pm or so. Can you have a look at them? If the last modified time stamp is still in place, that would evidence the bids were legit. I don't think anyone was bidding against me for Peerman and Cassel and that my bid for Wallace might be a winner over Baltimore's. 

You're right.  I'll make the changes.  Just getting around so give me a minute.  Don't open your workbook as I'll be pulling info from it.

@sparky151

Should be good now, double check your roster as well as make sure things are working like they should in your fa workbook, since I had revert to an older saved spot to retrieve the data.

@SirA1

Sorry man but you didn't win the bid on Wallace.  

I typically wouldn't have done this but the one team that I was talking about most of the day that was walking away without a player was Baltimore.

No ones fault but in the future please log out of the workbooks 15 minutes prior to the deadline if at all possible.

1 minute ago, ny92jefferis said:

@sparky151

Should be good now, double check your roster as well as make sure things are working like they should in your fa workbook, since I had revert to an older saved spot to retrieve the data.

@SirA1

I typically wouldn't have done this but the one team that I was talking about most of the day that was walking away without a player was Baltimore.

No ones fault but in the future please log out of the workbooks 15 minutes prior to the deadline if at all possible.

i didn't get a player either, not that i was really trying tho

3 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

@sparky151

@SirA1

it's fine I really didn't want to pay Wallace that but needed to spend something. I got two other players though so not sure about the comment of walking away with none since I set my stuff days in advance.

Top 6 teams for free agency signings so far (no particular order)

Miami

Packers

Pats (Bell)

Saints

Giants

49ers

Titans

Bottom 6 teams for free agency signings, (don’t hate on me)

Jets

Steelers

Bucs

Texans

Cowboys

Jaguars

Best and worst by team

ATL - Ealy - Ngata

BAL - Coleman - Johnson

BUF - Williams - Swanson

CAR - Williams - Eifert

CHI - Colvin - Veldheer