Jerry 'lol' Rice

Kiwibrown

I think he could for maybe like 10 snaps before he realizes "I'm too old for this sh**" 

He'd probably break a hip on the field but he could "play" probably not well but we've seen stranger things at this point.

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

I think he could for maybe like 10 snaps before he realizes "I'm too old for this sh**" 

He'd probably break a hip on the field but he could "play" probably not well but we've seen stranger things at this point.

I bet he could still catch at least, but yeah I  think a LB would destroy him at some point pretty quickly. 

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

There is no such thing.

How can you have a realistic prediction when there is no debatable or logical prediction to be had in the first place.

Jerry Rice starts for the Raiders week one. 

Raiders have the ball, Rice lines up slot left. Go;

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Jerry Rice starts for the Raiders week one. 

Raiders have the ball, Rice lines up slot left. Go;

Rice...at his age....in the slot? Drops the ball immediately when he realizes that he can't use the same hand techniques that he used back in the day and then decides to go across the middle until he sees a 225lb safety built like 250 pound weightlifter ready to level his brittle 50 year old ***.

20 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Rice...at his age....in the slot? Drops the ball immediately when he realizes that he can't use the same hand techniques that he used back in the day and then decides to go across the middle until he sees a 225lb safety built like 250 pound weightlifter ready to level his brittle 50 year old ***.

Wait, what? :)

Archived