The tWo Hangout

19 minutes ago, pwny said:

Depending on when the game at Houston is, I’m gonna try to get to that one.

Unfortunate with COVID last year as far as the NFCN goes. Although to be fair watching that team would have been much less fun to see live.

I really want to make it down to JAX more regularly (1x a yr) now that I have a steady income/big boy job.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Unfortunate with COVID last year as far as the NFCN goes. Although to be fair watching that team would have been much less fun to see live.

I really want to make it down to JAX more regularly now that I have a steady income/big boy job.

Yeah, if the team is fun to watch, I’m gonna be more active in seeking out games to go to. I just have zero interest in flying across the country, dropping a bunch of money on a hotel, and going to a game knowing it’s incredibly likely that we lose by 20. I’d much rather spend that same amount of money and go to a dozen baseball games.

But I’m really hoping @ Houston is the season opener  and first start for Trev. If not, I’m gonna see if I can get myself to wherever it is. Feel like even if it’d a bad bad loss, I’ll look back fondly knowing I was at his first game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah, if the team is fun to watch, I’m gonna be more active in seeking out games to go to. I just have zero interest in flying across the country, dropping a bunch of money on a hotel, and going to a game knowing it’s incredibly likely that we lose by 20. I’d much rather spend that same amount of money and go to a dozen baseball games.

But I’m really hoping @ Houston is the season opener  and first start for Trev. If not, I’m gonna see if I can get myself to wherever it is. Feel like even if it’d a bad bad loss, I’ll look back fondly knowing I was at his first game.

Fwiw, this schedule was liked by Allbright/passed around a bit today. Not sure if it's accurate but...

Feel like LA definitely isn't on the docket for me.

Side not though, would be wild for Trevor's first game to be against Jalen.

Small group, but it sounds like we have guys all around the country.  I wish we were playing the Vikings this year instead of last year.  I would have gone to the game this year.  They had an empty stadium up here almost the entire season. 

How is it looking for crowds in Jacksonville with Covid for the upcoming season.

I have been to our sports here with 50k people in the crowd so its weird watching the NBA/NHL with no one around, i think the NFL needs the crowds the most for atmosphere.

Its a shame I had saved up to come to America and watch the Jags this season.

38 minutes ago, Berries said:

I had saved up to come to America

My condolences.

As for your question, there hasn't really been much of an update since the end of March when Goodell said he was expecting that every team would have full stadium capability.

Vaccine rollouts have been going really well, with expectations that everyone who wants a vaccine will be able to get it by August, so we should be good to go by the start of the regular season. The only complication might be that proof of vaccination may be required at some stadiums.