The tWo Hangout

Just now, JiffyJag said:

Moderna or Pfizer? 

I get my second dose on the 23rd. Have let myself do too much reading up on things and have developed 2nd shot anxiety.

Pfizer. My gf got Moderna and her symptoms were basically the same as mine. She had about 20 seconds where she had a pain in her forehead but otherwise it was basically otherwise exactly the same.

Make sure you hydrate really well; I drank over 100oz on Monday. Get a good amount of rest. Make sure your vitamin d levels are good. You’ll be fine. 

I have a fitness band that tracks my recovery from sleep. I slept about 11-ish hours between Monday and Tuesday and my recovery was 6%. It’s normally in the 70% range. Make sure you have the time to sleep. You’ll need it. 

43 minutes ago, pwny said:

I have a fitness band that tracks my recovery from sleep. I slept about 11-ish hours between Monday and Tuesday and my recovery was 6%. It’s normally in the 70% range. Make sure you have the time to sleep. You’ll need it. 

Yeah, planning to take the weekend off for it.

• Like 1

My wife and I are having another baby!

Its been a rough go at it since we had a miscarriage last year and quite frankly I wasnt sure if we'd ever risk having another again. We're still super gun-shy about it all. Before her miscarriage she bought a "big brother" t-shirt for my son to wear for our reveal and then she had the miscarriage the day before the shirt came in the mail. She did some sneak peak thing, that said we're having a boy again. 

Anyone else have 2+ kids? Whats some of the biggest challenges going from 1 to 2? My son will be about 2 and a half when the new baby gets here 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Its been a rough go at it since we had a miscarriage last year and quite frankly I wasnt sure if we'd ever risk having another again. We're still super gun-shy about it all. Before her miscarriage she bought a "big brother" t-shirt for my son to wear for our reveal and then she had the miscarriage the day before the shirt came in the mail. She did some sneak peak thing, that said we're having a boy again. 

Anyone else have 2+ kids? Whats some of the biggest challenges going from 1 to 2? My son will be about 2 and a half when the new baby gets here 

Congratulations! 

Praying that everything goes well for you this time around. 

On 4/10/2021 at 5:27 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Aye man that's awesome! Congratulations.

There’s technically another month to tax season, but I am through the hell part of it. Very small portion of clients left.

Gonna go spend some time outside doing things now that I can. Praise da lord. 

12 hours ago, pwny said:

There’s technically another month to tax season, but I am through the hell part of it. Very small portion of clients left.

Gonna go spend some time outside doing things now that I can. Praise da lord. 

I'm so glad im not in Tax. I'll gladly take my sucky month-ends to not have ridiculous tax season hours. Best of luck to you Pwny!

• 2 weeks later...